Part 17: The Secret's Out.

Start from the beginning

Without question Belfast move to where she was on Prinz's right side.

Jacob: Now, Atago, would you please come up and take the last spot in the front.

Atago stood up and came onto the stage and she stood on the left side of Prinz.

Jacob: I really don't see how this makes a difference.

Jacob: That's the front row. Now for the back. Enterprise, I would like you to move behind Atago please.

Enterprise moved behind Atago.

Jacob: Illustrious, you're fine where you are. Now for back center, our flagship will be Zuikaku.

I looked in the crowd and found Zuikaku and Shoukaku sitting next to each other. I saw them look at each other before Zuikaku stood up and walked onto the stage.

Jacob: *thoughts* I bet I know what they're thinking.

Jacob: This is our new first fleet everyone. As of now *Mumbles* mostly cause as of now, this is our only fleet. *Talks normally* this is our strongest fleet. Now it's time to form the second fleet.

I looked out to everyone in the crowd. That's when the doors to the building flew open and a group of girls walked in.

Jacob: What's the meaning of this?

The girl in the front, well, all of the girls actually, were wearing what looked like winter clothes.

???: Greetings, Commander.

Jacob: *Turns head slightly towards the first fleet* Who are they and why did they call me Commander?

Belfast: They are allied with Azur Lane. I'll let them do the honors of telling you who they are, Master.

Jacob: *Turns back to the group of girls* Does that make me their commander?

Belfast: It does.

???: Let me start over. Greetings, Commander. My name is Avrora and we are from the Northern Parliament.

(Avrora)

(Sorry the picture's a little blurry

(Sorry the picture's a little blurry.)

Jacob: Avrora huh?

Avrora: That's right, Commander. We came all the way from Northern Parliament's main base to help you.

Jacob: I see. Well thank you. Now forming the seconds fleet will take a bit longer because I now have to look over your stats.