── 13

KITKAT CUTIE

KITKAT CUTIE.

YOU DIDNT EXPECT Bakugo to show up at your door the next night, a tinge of awkwardness still present form the events of the night prior. You knew this because during today's classes, whenever your gazes would lock on one another, you'll both look away with a blush on your faces.

You tried to hide your shock when he just stood there at your door, his posture slumped with subtle bags under his eyes. He looked awful, which made you sympathize with him. Disregarding the obvious tension, you couldn't just make an excuse because of some stupid prank taking a curious turn; Bakugo needed you right now, and you promised him that you'll help.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" You said cheerfully, your tone changing Bakugo's sullen expression.

The boy grunts, "Yeah sure- But no fucking Disney crap."

His comment makes you snicker, your hand wrapping around his wrist as you pulled him in your room. After shutting your door, you turn around to Bakugo staring at you with wide eyes, his expression turning into a scowl after you raise an eyebrow.

Trying to lighten up his mood, you throw your blanket at his face, a small chuckle leaving your lips as you went to unplug your laptop.

The blonde growls as he watches you walk away from him, grabbing the blanket off his face and pulls it around himself angrily. He didn't know why he came here, he was still trying to comprehend his weird feeling from the night before. In which he hasn't yet. But after stirring in his bed for almost thirty minutes, he finally convinced himself to see you, even if you were avoiding each other. However, he was relieved when you let him in.

After taking your laptop, you turn around to see Bakugo already set in his spot on your bed, your blanket around his shoulders and over his head- he looked like a baby. "By the way, we're watching Finding Nemo and you can't stop me," you stated, jumping on your bed next to the blonde.

"You fucking bitch, I specifically said no Disney-"

You click play on the movie, "My laptop, my pick."

As the movie played, you cuddle closer to your pillow as Bakugo pouted next to you. He didn't mutter a word besides scowl whenever a heartfelt moment passed. You were secretly glad to have Bakugo next to you again, relieved that your relationship could persevere whatever tension that once danced between the two of you.

During the movie, your stomach grumbled loudly, your posture straightening as you winced. Bakugo looked at you before grumbling to himself, handing you something. "Sorry," he mumbled, your eyes glancing between the chocolate bar and the boys scrunched up face.