── 09

MISSING

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

MISSING.

IT FINALLY CAUGHT up to you, and now you were in your bed with a high fever. Your stubborn strands of hair clung onto your damp forehead, your breaths short and jagged. You were actually taken off guard by how sudden you got the cold, in the past, it would've taken a week until you've gotten sick.

"Guess I really overdid it, huh?"

You swing your legs over your bed, your blanket falling off your shoulders and revealing your comfy bra. As you leaned toward your night table to get your medicine, your door suddenly bursts wide open.

It was Bakugo, and he didn't look very happy.

"Where the fuck have you been all day you idiot! Everyone thought you died!" he growled, stepping into your room with a deck of cards in hand. You only blinked at him, simply at a loss of words that he's even in your room right now.

As Bakugo stepped closer, he then realized that you wearing just a bra, his body frozen while his face was adorned with a blush. He kept himself from looking at your slightly exposed chest, turning around completely flustered as his teenage mind made it hard to concentrate.

"Fuck, put something on will ya!" You tiredly look down and sigh, grabbing a t-shirt from under your pillow.

"What are you doing here, Katsuki?" You ask, your voice low and scratchy.

The ash-blonde turns around slowly, his lips straight as he gazed at you. Bakugo then realizes the medicine next to your bed and your pale skin, it wasn't long until he put the puzzle pieces together.

"Why didn't you tell me you were sick, [l/n]?" He says in a calm tone.

"I guess I didn't really have time to, it came sooner then I expected..."

His eyes narrowed, "What?"

You chuckle nervously, "You know when we had that training the other day, well, I kinda did something that didn't help my condition."

"You see." You grab the nutrition shake and pure sugar, holding it out in your palms, "When I overuse my quirk, I'm not supposed to eat any sugar afterwards. If I do, then my body works overtime and I'll get sick."

Bakugo watched, a look of distaste on his face as you chomp down a spoonful of sugar, and later chugging down the whole nutrition drink.

"When I'm like this I can't eat anything, or else it will come right up. That's why I have these nasty ass drinks. I also need pure sugar to help me get back to normal- it's really not that bad as it looks."

With a lop-sided grin, you laugh weakly, finally looking at the boy who's kept silent for all this time. His expression was unreadable, which made your heart skip a beat. For some reason, you had the feeling he already knew how you got in this state.

"So that day when I got all those snacks, you fucking ate all of it knowing you'll get like this?" He states, his arms crossing over themselves.

You hesitantly nod, making Bakugo lose his cool. "Wow, I knew you were stupid, but I didn't know you were plain out dumb," he says, his eyes dark and unclear.

"I know it's dumb, but you got those for me because you were worried. Something like that from you is rare, I didn't want to reject it," you confess, your head hung low.

After some growls and mumbles, Bakugo finally said something back. "You're so- argh, you're fucking dumb! I can't believe you'll risk your health for some dumb snacks, you idiot!"

Bakugo's rant gets cut short after you let out a tired laugh, a smirk creeping its way to his lips at the effort. You were glad that your stupid antics didn't get the hot-head mad at you, the last few days with him were fun and you didn't want that to end so abruptly.

After your self-reflection, you glance back at Bakugo to see him quickly hide his smile. "Don't worry, Katsuki. I'll take better care of myself next time," you announce, your attention never faltering from his stare.

Bakugo sucks his teeth and looks away, "You better, or else I'll kill you with my own hands."

────

LOVESICK ᵏ·ᵇᵃᵏᵘᵍᵒजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें