Chapter 11

After explaining my dream to Alex I felt much better.
Now Alex and I are snuggled up close to each other on the bed. He has his strong arms wrapped around my torso. Because I didn't have time to get dressed before he came in to see me I'm still wearing nothing but my boxers, which becomes almost painfully apparently as I feel soft tingles where our skin touches. It feels so good to just be held like this.
I let out a sigh and snuggle closer to Alex. His grip around me tightens slightly with my movement and a soft sound escapes his lips that sounds almost like a groan. I tilt my head to the side and gaze lovingly at the half of Alex's face that's visible from my position. He looks so sweet when he's sleeping like this. I smile and settle my head back down on the pillow.
After a few silent minutes of snuggles Alex's hand moves up to play with my hair. I let out a soft moan in response and snuggle closer. "Does it feel that good?" Alex asks me, the sound of sleep still ripe in his voice. I nod. "You know it does."
Alex chuckles gently. "You want more?" I nod again and feel his hand begin to move again. His nails scratch against my scalp ever so slightly and send tingles down my spine. A small gasp escapes my lips and I tilt my head further into his hand.
I feel as Alex's bulge begins to stiffen and press against me. "If you keep making noises like that I don't know if I'll be able to help myself for much longer." He whispers into my ear. I let out another soft moan as he grabs a handful of my hair and gently tugs on it.
He runs his free hand down my back and underneath my underwear. "You ready?" Alex asks. I twist my head to the side to face him and smile. "Yes sir."
I'm suddenly overwhelmed by the need to yawn. Alex chuckles "Are you too tired to do this right now pet? I can wait if you need to sleep." He whispers into my ear.
I shake my head, but fail to fight off yet another yawn. "I can do it. I don't want to make you wait sir." I reply shyly. Alex lets out a gentle chuckle and plants a loving kiss on my temple. "I want you to want it one hundred percent with no reservations at all pet. That's the only way I want to have you." I shift so that I'm facing Alex and gaze into his eyes. "I do want to feel you inside of me though. It makes me feel so complete to be filled by you master." I say with hooded eyes.
A visible shiver runs down Alex's spine. He closes his eyes and inhales deeply through his nose then exhales through his mouth. After he concludes his breath he opens his eyes again, this time they have an almost overwhelming aura of passion within them. "I need to feel you too. God I need you." He growls in my ear.
A deep blush spreads across my cheeks and I try to cover my face with my hands. Before I can Alex grabs them and pulls them away from my face. "Don't hide yourself away from me pet. You look cute when you blush like that." He says sweetly. I gaze into his eyes once more as Alex raises his hand to brush a tuft of hair away from my eyes.
"I'll go nice and slow. I'll be gentle and make sure you feel good. All you have to do is lay there and let me take control." Alex says quietly. I nod in response and wrap my arms around Alex's broad shoulders. As I press my face into his neck and breath in his scent he returns the hug. We both lay there, just taking in the moment.
Alex shifts ever so slightly and lets his hand wander a bit further down. My heart rate increases as Alex slips his hand underneath my boxers and squeezes my ass. A noise, almost like a squeak, escapes my lips causing Alex to smile. He brings his lips up to my ear and I feel his tongue dart out and lick my ear lobe. I gasp at the unexpected sensation, only to be left breathless when Alex bites down. "F-fuck..." I moan out.
I flip over and Alex starts working my underwear off of me. I help him out by lifting myself off the bed slightly. When I shift my weight my ass brushes up against Alex and I can feel how hard he is. I take advantage of the position I'm in and rub up against him. Alex groans directly into my ear. Despite the shiver resonating down my spine I can't stop myself from yawning again.
Alex chuckles. "Just let me do everything. You relax pet." He whispers. I nod and snuggle a little closer to him, pressing my back against his chest. I let out a soft sigh and close my eyes. Alex kisses me behind my ear a few times before leaving a short trail of kisses down my neck to the base. He licks the base of my neck and then gently scrapes his top teeth against it.
I can feel Alex's bulge throb as he grinds up against my ass. He lets out deep moans between the kisses he leaves on my neck. I know he's leaving marks, but I don't care. I want everyone to know that I'm his. I want Alex to leave hickeys on me in places where it's impossible to hide them. "More. Mark me more." I moan out. I can tell Alex is smiling against me. "What was that? You'll have to be a bit louder puppy." A dark red blush spreads out across my cheeks. "I- I want you to mark me master." I blurt. "... please."
Alex reaches around and begins to slowly stroke my twitching cock. "It would be my pleasure pet." He groans into my ear. My mouth hangs open and my eyes roll back into my head as Alex strokes me faster and sucks on my neck. The sensations are totally overwhelming and I can't hold back the moans that keep leaving my body- one after another. "Ahh. Oh god. More... please... I need more." It's almost like I've lost control of my mouth. As my eyes fight to stay open, my mouth just won't close.
Alex removes his hand from my cock and I can't help but thrust up into the air, desperate for relief. "Calm down puppy. I just need to prepare you. I don't want it to hurt too bad when I'm in you." He says with a chuckle. Then he grabs a bottle of lube from the side table and puts some on my finger and my hole before begging to push one inside.
A gasp escapes my lips as he stretches me with a second finger. I wiggle a bit and push back against him, desperate for more. Alex curls his fingers and brushes against my prostate. A jolt of pure pleasure rushes through my body and my cock twitches again.
After working his fingers in and out of me for a few minutes and leaving my cock entirely unattended, I'm a leaking mess. "You ready?" Alex asks before nibbling on my earlobe. I moan out and nod my head.
Alex presses the head of his cock against my hole and pushes himself into me. He slowly bottoms out and holds still in order to let me get used to the sensation. When he finally moves again I'm overwhelmed by the pleasure. I can't hold back the soft, sleepy moans that he forces out of me.
He moves slowly in and out, brushing against my prostate each time. "God, you sound incredible." He whispers into my ear. I can't help but smile in response.
Once again I can't fight back a yawn. "I know you said you want this, but after that dream you had maybe you should just relax." Alex suggests. I shake my head. "No. I-I want to feel you. I need to feel you inside of me right now." I say. Alex presses his forehead into the crook of my neck. "Then how about we stay just like this and sleep for a bit. I can tell you want sleep too."
My eyes widen. "You mean with you..." my words trail off. "Inside of you? Using you as a cockwarmer? Yes. That's exactly what I mean." Alex says, finishing my sentence for me. I blush and cover my face with my hands. "That's embarrassing." I whisper back. Alex simply replies with a chuckle before leaning in close to my ear and nibbling at my lobe. "Is that okay with you?" He asks. I nod rapidly. "Yes."
Alex stops. "Yes what?" I quickly fix my mistake.   "Y-yes sir."
Alex smiles. "Good boy. Just relax. We're going to sleep now, and you're going to dream about my cock. How could you not, when it's stuffed deep inside of you." He teases. I push back against him to get his cock as deep as possible before pressing my back up against Alex's firm chest. He wraps his arms around me and peppers kisses along the back of my neck. "Good night my pet. I hope this helps you have nothing but good dreams."
I close my eyes and smile. "Thank you master. You're so good to me." I mumble as I fall back to sleep, the needy feeling caused by my abandoned cock twitching against my stomach being almost entirely forgotten.