Chapter 8

After such a wonderful night with Alex my mind is floating. I feel like I'm drifting at the uppermost level of the atmosphere. Something about Alex makes my stomach do flips and my heart flutter. I'm just absolutely enamored by him. I've never felt this way about anyone before, and I love it.
Today is the six month anniversary of our relationship. I know it's a little childish to celebrate before one year, but I want to show him how much I love him.
Alex is out on business right now but he's coming back tonight so I'm making him dinner. When you stay home as much as I do you learn to cook. I've actually gotten quite good at it.
I'm making Lasagna because it's Alex's favorite meal. The sent of garlic and tomatoes waft around the kitchen as I glance down at my timer. Five minutes left! I think excitedly.
The front door opens with a gentle click accompanied by the sound of foot steps. I fight the urge to run up and greet Alex at the door. I really want him to be surprised when he comes into the kitchen.
"Hello my baby!" Alex calls out to me. "Hello! I'm in the kitchen!" I call back. Within seconds Alex is rounding the corner with a huge grin plastered across his face. "I smell lasagna." He says happily before he sees me and stops dead in his tracks. "Wow..." Alex exclaims looking me up and down slowly. "You look incredible baby." He continues causing me to blush.
I had decided to not only surprise my boyfriend with his favorite meal but with my choice of outfit as well, or lack there of. I'm wearing nothing but an apron and my collar, and by the lump in Alex's pants, he's exceptionally turned on by my attire.
Alex walks over to me and runs his hand down my cheek to my chin, tilting it up to face him. After looking me in the eyes for what felt like centuries -in reality it was probably only a matter of seconds- he leans forward and interlocks his lips with mine. Our mouths move in sink and as my eyes fall shut.
I feel Alex's tongue asking for entrance and without a second thought I let him in. With Adrenaline rushing through my veins and teenage hormones going into overdrive I can't hold back the erection thats beginning to form under my apron.
Alex backs me into a wall and forces my legs apart by slipping his knee between them. He gently moves his leg up and down, rubbing my dick through the red and white polkadot apron.
A soft moan escapes my lips when Alex pulls back for air. The tension grows between us and right as Alex leans in to wrap his soft lips around a fading bruise on my neck we're interrupted by a loud beeping.
Alex pulls away quickly, a look of surprise filling his face. After a moment I realize what the sound is, the lasagna.
"Oh, sorry sir. That's the food." I say before scurrying away. I slip on some gloves and bend over to open the oven. When I do this Alex takes advantage of the fact that I'm almost totally nude and smacks my bare ass - not hard but definitely not gentle either. I let out a short yip and turn my head back to look at him. I'm greeted by a face full of lust and desire.
For a moment I consider abandoning my food and just begging him to take me here and now. I cast this idea aside, however; and decide to wait.
I pull the lasagna out of the oven and place it on the top of them stove to cool. When I turn back around Alex is still staring at me with the same lustful expression. "You should have known better than to dress like this around me baby." He says, grabbing my right wrist and pulling me towards him. "You know I can't control myself." He growls.
A shiver runs down my spine and my penis that had just begun to calm down starts to harden all over again. When Alex licks his lips I know I'm done for. I just don't have it in me to resist anymore. I give in and go limp in his arms. "Good boy." Alex purrs in my ear. He grabs my other wrist and pins them above my head. Suddenly my back is up against the wall again.
While Alex uses one hand to hold mine he uses his other to caress my chest. He runs his fingers over my nipples and I feel myself twitch 'downstairs'.
Alex leans in and presses his lips into mine. He pulls away after a few seconds and looks
deep into my eyes. "Such a pretty kitty." Alex says before connecting our lips once more. He bites down on my bottom lip and pulls gently.
Without any warning Alex moves his hand away from my chest and trails it down to my groin.With nothing separating my most sensitive part from Alex's hand I can't hold back my moans anymore. Right now there's nothing I want more than to let Alex ravish my body and bring me quivering to my knees.
He wraps his strong hand around my twitching member and begins to stroke up and down, careful to apply just the right amount of pressure. Alex speeds up and I feel the knot in my stomach tighten. "I-I'm close." I mutter as my eyes flutter and then squeeze tight.
All of a sudden Alex steps away. My hands fall to my sides and my dick is left straining painfully under my apron. "Sir, please." I whisper, begging him to continue. Alex silences me with a dark chuckle. "The food will get cold. It's time to eat." An involuntary whimper escapes my lips and I look down at my feet. "Yes sir." I reply.
Alex smiles at me. "Take a seat kitten. I'll serve dinner." I do as he says and sit down in one of the wooden chairs at the kitchen table. After a brief moment of silence Alex places a plate with a large square of lasagna on it in front of me and fills my cup with water. He does the same to his spot and sits down across from me. "Bless the chef." He says cheerfully before taking a big bite of my meal. Alex's eyes light up and a smile covers his face. "This is fantastic baby! It must have taken forever to make something this good." Alex exclaims. His smile must have been contagious because now one was spread wide across my face too. "It's for our six month anniversary." I explain.
Alex's smile falters briefly. "Should I have gotten you something?" He questions nervously. I shake my head in response. "Don't worry about it. I know it's not typical to celebrate before one year. I wasn't expecting anything. I just wanted to give you something because I love you so much." Alex's smile returns ten fold and he hops up from his chair. He runs around the table and wraps me in a hug. "I love you too." He responds.
When he finally lets go he returns to his seat. "Thanks for all of this. I love it."Alex says before taking another bite. "Your welcome. You know I'd do anything for you master." I reply.
A visible shiver runs down Alex's back and he licks his lips.
"Let's finish eating first, baby. We shouldn't get ahead of ourselves." He says, before placing his bare foot directly over my crotch. I gasp in surprise and drop my fork. "What's wrong baby?" Alex asks feigning ignorance. I give him a look that says 'ha ha, very funny' and try to focus on eating.
Alex, of course has no issues and happily eats his food while occasionally wiggling his toes or shifting his foot. Every time he does this it causes me to loose focus and after a while I'm grinding up into his foot without even really noticing. "Tsk tsk tsk. You're misbehaving at the dinner table kitten." Alex informs me. He removes his foot and I whine at the loss of friction. "Now now baby. We can play later. I promise." Alex says with a smirk. "Yes sir." I mutter.
Alex is teasing me. He's doing all of this on purpose. He's trying to get me so horny that I'll do anything to get off, and it's working. When we get to the bedroom tonight I might have to set aside what little dignity I have left to please this man in order to get the orgasm that I want so much.
-
-
Art by: pplutos on Tumblr