Chapter 5

Alex and I show up to the club at exactly 5:30 on the dot. Alex parks the car, hops out, and quickly runs around the front of his silver       F- Type Jaguar to open my door for me. He holds his left hand out to me and I take it. Alex helps me out of the car, not that I need it, he is just trying to be romantic.

I hear the door close behind me and I glance back at Alex, not knowing what to do next. "Master, I've never been to a place like this as a submissive. I'm not entirely sure what to do." I say with a pink stain of embarrassment slowly spreading across my cheeks. Alex chuckles and take both of my hands into his. Looking into my eyes deeply, almost like he wanted to dive into them, as one would a swimming pool, he spoke. "The most important thing for you to know is to be yourself. I love you not just because of your beauty but also because of your personality; however, sense we are going into this bar as dom and sub there are a few rules for you to follow. They aren't all necessary for me, some of them are for general etiquette around other doms. Do you understand?" I simply nod in response and Alex continues. "You should only talk to other subs if they are looking up, never talk to one who is looking down at their feet, they are most likely under orders to talk to no one, and never talk to another dom unless they give you permission first. You got that?"
"Yes sir."
"You must walk behind me, as a show of respect and keep this on at all times." Alex says handing me a black collar with a heart shaped hole in the front. A big smile spreads across my face and I jump up and down a few times with pure excitement before giving Alex a hug and thanking him. "Thank you Master! It's so pretty." I exclaim. Alex smiles back down at me and ruffles my hair. "No problem pet. I'm glad it makes you happy."

Alex clips the colar around my neck and plants a light kiss on my cheek. "I love you." He whispers in my ear causing me to shiver. "I love you too." I whisper back.

"One last thing" Alex says. I tilt my head questioningly. "Don't be nervous. I'll be right there to tell you what to do if you don't know." He finishes. I sigh in response. "Yes sir."

I follow closely behind Alex as he leads me into the bar. The sent from before hits my nostrils again, but this time I can place it. It's roses mixed with vanilla, a little strong but not bad. Alex walks over to a circle of 5 chairs, all but one of which are taken and sits down. He motions for me to kneel on the ground next to him and I do.

"Hello there Alex." A soft, feminine voice calls. I look over at the lady who is speaking, sitting across from us. She then moves her gaze down to me. "And hello there little one. What is your name?" I smile at the woman's kindness. "My name is Zachary." I respond. The lady smiles at me and shifts her gaze back up to Alex. "Is he your new pet? He's adorable!" She exclames. "But of course not as adorable as my baby." She pats her lap and a boy who looks like he's about twenty-five rests his head on her lap. His amber hair falling over his face ever so slightly.

I look up at Alex, unsure if I'm allowed to speak. He gives me a nod. "You can speak to me around her, she's a close friend." I smile. "Umm, can I do that too sir?" I ask hopefully, desperately craving for Alex to run his fingers through my hair."
"Of, course baby. I'll need to remove your cat ears, is that okay?"
"Yes sir."

Alex pats his lap and I obey. He slips my headband off and gently caresses my scalp. I shiver and let out a soft moan, immediately turning a bright shade of red. "Awwww, he's so sensitive." The woman sitting across from me says. Looking at me the same way someone
might look at a baby animal. "Shush Diane, don't patronize my boyfriend." Alex says without skipping a beat while petting my hair. My face once again turns bright red. "Boyfriend? He called me his boyfriend!" I think happily.

Diane pouts at Alex. "Aww, fine. What ever you say bossy pants." Alex chuckles in response. I make eye contact with the older boy leaning on Diane's lap. We stare at each other for a while before I determine it should be fine to talk to him. Alex had said that I could talk around Diane. I open my mouth to ask him his name but before I can make a sound Alex speaks up. "Diane would you like to introduce your boy to mine?" She nods and lightly taps her palm to her forehead. "Of course. I can't believe I didn't think of that before. So sorry dear." She says, directing the last part to me. "This is my boyfriend Ryan. We've been together for two years as of last week." Diane says leaning down to plant a kiss on Ryan's forehead. She then leans over to his ear and whispers something that I can't hear. I think I could have a pretty good guess though because a big smile spread across his face and a light blush covered his cheeks.

"So, now that everyone knows each other would you like to get this party started?" Alex asks Diane. "You know it. I love when I get to watch people with their first club experience." She responds. "Okay, calm down you voyeur."
"Hey, there are plenty of kinks I could shame you for." Diane says with a chuckle. Alex nods. "Good point, good point."

"Up." Alex says patting my cheek gently. "You too Ryan." Diane adds. We stand up in unison and smile at each other.

Alex raises and steps forward to meet Diane. He whispers something in her ear and her face lights up. "Of course." She says happily. "We're going to go secure our spot in the dungeon, you two talk a bit." Alex says walking away with Diane. I look over at Ryan and make eye contact with him. "Hello, I'm Ryan."he says. "Hi Ryan, I'm Zach." I respond. "Do you mind if I ask how old you are?" Ryan asks. I shake my head. "No, not at all. I'm eighteen."
"Oh, I'm twenty-six." Ryan orates. "Darn it! One year off ." I think. My face must give away that I'm thinking something because Ryan asks "What?". "Oh nothing, when I first saw you I thought you might have been twenty-five." I utter a little embarrassed for finding it such a big deal. Ryan laughs. "Oh, that's all. You were pretty close though, only off by a few months." I laugh back "seriously? That close? I'm good."

Alex waves us over so we cease our conversation and go to him. "Alright, lets go boys." Diane says excitedly as she leads the way to the dungeon door.