Chapter 9

We finally finish dinner after what feels like a century of teasing and denial. Alex removes his foot from my crotch and stands up as if nothing had just happened between the two of us and begins to pick up the dirty dishes. "Master, you don't need to do that. I'll take care of the cleaning. This is a gift for you after all." I exclaim. Alex smiles down at me. "No. I'll do the dishes. Once I finish I'll go upstairs and you'll be wearing some pretty lingerie and a silk blindfold. I want you laying down on your back, waiting for me. Understood?" Alex concludes. I nod and turn to run up the stairs.
My chest is pounding with adrenaline and my mind won't stop racing as I untie the apron from around my neck and waist.
The apron drops to the floor at my feet and I'm left wearing nothing. I walk towards the closet and take a few seconds to scan my options before selecting a pair of dark pink, lacey panties and a matching bralette.
I slip them on hastily, excited at the prospect of sex with Alex, and admire myself in the mirror. The fine lace work of the undergarments are outlined on my flesh beautifully and the many freckles scattered across my skin appear in stark contrast to the paleness of it.
I open the top drawer of the dresser and reach in, riffling through the contents to find the blindfold. When the cold, smooth fabric of the blindfold touches my fingertips I grasp it tightly in my hand and pull it out from underneath a mound of unfolded ties. I take mental note of this for later and decide to come back and organize the drawer when I have more time.
I spin around, walk over to the bed, and take a seat, before wrapping the blind fold around my head and tying it tightly. Once my sense of sight is hindered my other senses kick into overdrive, especially my hearing.
I draw a breath quickly and lay down as I hear the gentle footsteps of Alex walking up the carpeted stairs. My heart rate increases and I feel the butterflies in my stomach take flight. The door to the bedroom creaks open and then... nothing.
I think Alex is standing in the doorway but I have no way of knowing for sure. I squirm a little as a shiver runs down my spine. I can feel him staring at me, causing a rush of blood both to my face and 'down there'. I feel as if I could loose my mind with the anticipation.
Finally, I hear him take a few soft steps towards the bed. "Hey, beautiful." He whispers into my ear, before running the tip of his tongue along the outer rim of it. This sends another shiver through my body and a jolt of electricity straight to my crotch. A soft moan leaves my lips and Alex takes the moment to envelop them in a gentle kiss. As the kiss deepens Alex runs a hand through my hair and cups my cheek with the other. My mind starts to feel fuzzy and all I can think about is how good I feel.
I reach up to move the blindfold, but before I can Alex grabs my wrist. "Don't even think about it pet." He says with a stern voice that causes my erection to grow harder and slightly uncomfortable in my underwear.
I squirm slightly to get my wrist away from his grasp but give up quickly when he grabs my other wrist with the same hand. He's much stronger than me and I know it.
Alex raises my hands above my head and then firmly tells me to not move before releasing his grip and slipping off the bed. I can hear him open the bedside drawer and sift around for a few short seconds before closing it and coming back over to me.
When Alex touches me again I jump a little at the tingling sensation that shoots down my arm. "Don't move yet baby. I'm not done." Alex whispers to me in a smooth, seductive voice that leaves me aching for more. More of his touch. More of his words. More of his breath against my skin.
I feel the familiar security of leather cuffs being strapped and tightened to my wrists. I release a breath I didn't even know I was holding in and feel the tension leave my body.
Alex leans forward and nestles his head into the crook of my neck in an almost childlike way. He takes a deep breath and I chuckle. "Are you smelling me?" I ask with a smile.
Alex pulls away slowly and kisses me softly on my cheek. "Maybe" he responds, causing my chest to tighten. Even though I can't see him I know Alex is smiling back at me.
I love when things get kinky, but what I love the most are times like this, when we take a break to just appreciate each other. I always feel so warm and happy inside when he allows himself to be vulnerable like that. It really shows how much trust he puts in me.
After a few moments Alex breaks the silence. "Let's get started." He says, switching back to a firm and demanding tone. "I'm ready." I respond with a nod.
I feel my heart rate increase once more as Alex runs his fingers down my stomach to the bulge in my panties and pulls them down to my knees. When he raps his large hand around my shaft my mouth falls open from the sudden sensation. Alex begins to rhythmically stoke my cock, making me desperate for release, and subsequently causing me to thrust my hips up in sink with his strokes.
As my moans raise in pitch Alex pulls his hand away, which elicits a pained wine from my lips. "Oh sorry, were you about to cum? My mistake." Alex says, running a finger tip along my shaft all the way to the head. This, of course elicits more moans from me and causes Alex to chuckle. "Does my little pet want to come? Hu?"
For a moment he's silent, before I feel the fire ignite in his eyes.
"Well? Answer me slut?" He demands, squeezing his hand a little tighter around my shaft.
I let out a sound that's a combination of a gasp and a moan. "Y-Yes sir! Please, please let me cum." I beg. A single tear runs down my cheek from the tightness of his grip.
He removes his hand and my hips thrust up, involuntarily seeking his warmth. "Good boy." Alex responds. "Very good boy."
His compliment cuts through the frustration of my denied release and I feel more at peace.
I take a deep breath and decide I'm ready to wait as long as Alex wants me to before cumming. And wait I do.
Alex continues to edge me for over an hour. Every time I'm right on the edge,  about to cum, he stops. I can feel every little touch on my skin, every subtle movement of Alex's fingers.
He brushes his thumb over my right nipple and my mouth falls open.
"You love this don't you baby. You just can't get enough of me teasing you. Can you?" Alex whispers to me, before reaching down and grabbing my staining erection once more.
"Y-Yes sir!" I answer, struggling slightly against my cuffs.
I feel Alex's eyes on my skin, practically burning holes into it and without using any words forcing me back down into submission. "Be a good boy and I'll let you cum. Okay baby?"
I nod rapidly in response. "Yes, yes! I'll be good! I promise!"
Alex smiles. "That's what I thought."
His grip tightens and he begins to stroke me rapidly. I throw my head back from the pleasure and moan like a whore. Alex leans down and locks my lips in a passionate kiss.
The added sensation sends me over the edge and I cum, hard. For a moment all I can see is white, until I become aware of what's happening again as I'm sitting next to Alex on the bed with my head on his chest and his arm around me.
With his other hand he removes my cuffs and tosses them onto the floor. "I love you." He murmurs to me. "I love you too." I respond, nuzzling my head closer to Alex.
I feel Alex chuckle a bit as he begins to play with my hair. "You really are the best boy. Aren't you Zach?"
I nod and look up at Alex. "Only for you." I half whisper before drifting off.