𝟎𝟎𝟑. 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Start from the beginning

"caught an earlier flight, we were both too excited." catherine answered, taking the shredded cheese and bringing it to her mouth. while natalia made her and mattias quesadillas, her and catherine caught up with one another.

catherine told natalia how her and alvaro are doing way better than they were over the summer. their relationship has only been going uphill and college in florida has been amazing. they both hated the weather, but it was worth dealing with. they also loved living on their own.

"it's the best thing ever!" catherine exclaimed. "fuck wherever and whenever you want."

natalias lips parted in two as sounds of laughter escaped her lips. that was the last thing she expected catherine to say, it was also the last thing she ever wanted to know about alvaro.

natalia walked to the living room and sat next to mattia, handing him his quesadilla. he thanked her and wasted no time eating it. alejandro eyed mattia and natalia, they've been inseparable this whole day.

maybe it was the jealousy that he's pushed way into the back of his head, or maybe he was just curious as to what mattia and natalia were. he knew mattia was with sierra, but he didn't think he would cheat on sierra with natalia. and he didn't want to even think natalia would swoop that low.

alejandro and katie were playing with william when sierra and ivy walked into the house. natalia jumped up and greeted them with hugs, mattia smiling at his girlfriend who was awfully happy to see him. ivy and sierra both graduated, and now they were in the transition from high school students to college students. this summer was going to be their best one yet.

"hi baby." sierra pecked mattias lips. mattia smiled like a dumb ass. this was confirmation to alejandro that he was letting his thoughts get to him. mattia was way too pussy whipped to even cheat on sierra.

the whole group was there. they were just waiting on kairi and leslie to get back from picking up sierras and ivys fake id's. everyone we dressed to go out, they weren't going anywhere fancy so casual clothes were good enough for them.

natalia was overwhelmed with emotions. she was so happy to have her friends back together as a group, but she didn't feel right with ezequiel not there as well. she missed ezequiel dearly and he's the one friend that's been there for her.

kairi and leslie bursted into the door. natalia stared at the two and threw her hands in the air. "dude ya'll took forever."

"bro, the cops stopped us cause the guy we got the id's from worked at a dispensary." kairi began to tell his story. "and the cop said he saw us leave there and smart one over here swore up and down that we didn't. all she had to say was we made a wrong turn which is why we were coming out of there, we didn't buy anything so that was good." kairi ranted. natalia shook her head at the two and leslie handed ivy and sierra their fakes. both girls payed leslie back for buying them for them.

"who's watching memo?" natalia asked.

"who's memo?" alvaro asked.

"william." natalia smartly answered.

"oh yeah." alvaro snorted. catherine shook her head at her boyfriend and placed a hand on her hip. the boys laughed at alvaros dumbness and made fun of him.

"kai's parents." leslie finally answered. natalia nodded and the group decided they would meet up at the club. it was already ten at night and clubs usually close at one, or just depends on if anyone decides to get into a fight or someone starts shooting. no one can ever party in peace anymore.