-
(i'm not telling the whole story again. if you want to read the story again for you're enjoyment. please go back to chapter ten but there is some TW's in it so please read it at your own risk.)

-

"so that's the end." Lia finished with a frown. she looked over at Chaewon to see that there were tears on her desk, same thing with Yerim because everytime they talk about it she starts crying like a baby. Chaewon sniffed and tried to wipe her tears but they just kept on falling down. "wh-why did you tell me this again?" Lia sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair. "the pairing of the wolf and butterfly back then was something that was very brilliant. it was so that the wolf can take care of the butterfly and protect them because butterflies are very weak and delicate and her hurt and killed very easily. it was supposed to be given to a boy and girl but they messed up and gave it to two boys as we covered in the story. the wolf is given so much strength..an enormous amount of strength for no reason, so they don't know how strong they are. the doctors thought with this that wolves can easily help and protect butterflies because they can't really defend themselves

causing the bond of the wolf and butterfly to be one of the most strongest bonds out there. but however because of how taehyung killed jungkook the coding was changed, now randomly hyejoo might spiral at you and possibly hurt you and possibly kill you. it usually happens when the wolf is under stress or is going through some hard times in life. that's how a lot of these couples turned out...the wolf killing the butterfly and the wolf turning out how Taehyung did, but something happened a couple years to the pairing before you guys but we don't know.-" Chaewon gasped and cut her off.

"Myoui Mina and Son Chaeyoung." Yerim tilted her head. "who?" Chaewon sighed and looked up at them. "they were the ones before hyejoo and i. they wanted to stop the curse because they loved each other so much and they didn't want to end up like the previous couples...so they made a suicide pact and killed themselves to end the curse. now we don't know what's going to happen to next parings...it might be a mixture of the two." Hyejoo walked over at sat next to Chaewon. "how did you know about that." Chaewon turned to her, still mad about earlier. "Jinsoul told me and Yeojin at a sleepover. the one we had they day your sister told me you were sick!" Lia and Yerim groaned. "guys this isn't a time to fight right now! what chaewon told us was very important but...how did she find out? we couldn't even find their names let alone their actual story."

"Jinsoul's mother knew someone that was related to them and she told her everything that happened...but besides that..how the hell do we control Hyejoo from going all sickco mode at me??" Yerim giggled. "hehehe sickco mode." everyone looked at her. more like glared at her. "oh sorry heh." Lia rolled her eyes and sighed. "well we need help. so far only you, hyejoo, me, yerim, and yeji know. we need more people to help us so that when hyejoo starts acting out..we can try to calm her down. my grandma taught me a strategy. she was actually friends with one of the wolves back in her day."

"i guess san kinda knows too." Hyejoo mentioned. Chaewon's eyes widened as she stood up in disbelief. "SAN!? MY BROTHER KNOWS BUT NOT ME!? DO YALL NOT SEE THE PROBLEM HERE OR???" Hyejoo stood up with her to calm her down. "oh my gosh...he doesn't know about like everything. he just knows about your mother because he heard me and your mom talking and he actually helped me calm down from a panic attack and walked me home." Chaewon mouthed formed an o shaped as she sat back down in her chair.

"well it's been if we tell the girls, but i'm not sure how Jiwoo and Sooyoung would take this. they are kinda like chaotic. but then again Heejin, Hyunjin, Haseul, Yeojin, Vivi, Jungeun, and Jinsoul.....that's also a pretty chaotic paring as well." Hyejoo nodded agreement. "should i tell soobin and chenle? they are really the only guy friends i have and they might be able to help."  Lia nodded in agreement. "yeah that's good. you should also tell your sisters because they'll be able to help you out when you're at home and stuff if you ever lash out. chaewon you should tell san too BUT DON'T TELL YOUR PARENTS! WE DO NOT NEED OLD PEOPLE RUINING EVERYTHING!" Lia made it loud and clear. no telling parents. a mean simple lies won't hurt now would they?