"You are here." He said coming towards me smiling.

I smiled reluctantly and went near him.

"Come on!" he said taking my hand and made me sit in the dining chair.

I saw some varieties of food placed on the table.

"What is all this?" I asked him.

"You will know later. For now let's eat." He replied.

We both completed dinner calmly and I didn't even try to say anything.

After that he took to his balcony and asked "Marry me?"

"What?" I asked him shocked.

"Marry me babe." He replied opening a small box and showed a ring in it.

I feel like I am on cloud nine. So that's why he didn't say anything yesterday.

"You love me? Oh god! I never thought this." I said happily with few tears forming in my eyes.

"Love?" he asked me confused.

"Yeah! You love me right?" I asked him but I am still happy that he proposed me.

"I don't love you babe!" he said looking at me.

"What?" I asked him shocked and felt like someone just hit me with cold water.

"I don't love you. I don't even believe in love Babe." He replied casually.

"Wait! I am confused here. You don't love me but you want to marry me?" I asked him like is he crazy.

"Yes! I want to marry you." he replied smiling.

"But you don't love me Matt. How can we get married if you don't love me?" I said rubbing my temple.

"Will you marry me or not?" he asked again.

"I can't do that when you don't love me Matt." I replied falling down on the chair.

"What love has to do anything with this? I am happy with you. We both will be happy. That's what is important Babe." He said sitting beside me.

"That is totally important Matt. But tell me this, Will you ever love me Matt?" I asked him and closed my eyes because I already know my answer.

"No I will never love anyone Babe. It is just unreal and no one needs that." He replied immediately.

"Then I can't enter into a loveless marriage Matt. I love you but I love myself more." I said getting up.

"You got to be kidding me Babe!" he said getting up.

"Look we will talk tomorrow ok." I said and kissed him with a little bit more passion to show how much I love him.

"I love you." I whispered and left his house.

Everything will be alright tomorrow. Yes everything will be...

When I entered my house I saw Aunty standing there.

"Where were you? I have been calling you." she said coming bear me.

"I didn't got any call." I said checking my mobile.

"Show me!" she said taking my mobile from my hand.

She saw it and said "Oh! I must have called someone else." But didn't return my phone.

"What do you need to talk to me about?" I asked her.

"Your father is not feeling well. He is in very bad shape." She said showing me pity.

"What?" I asked her shocked.

"Yes Suhani! I talked to him today he is not feeling well. I think it is best if you visit him." Uncle said.

"I will go and book a ticket." I said going towards my room.

"We already did it. Your flight is in one hour. You need to hurry." Aunt said.

"I need my phone." I said turning towards Aunty.

"Here take it." she said giving me but before I took it. She left it and it fell down breaking into pieces.

"Oh I am so sorry Suhani!" she said looking at the phone.

I nodded and said "Divya! Please give me your phone."

She gave it to me immediately. I pressed Matt's number and waited for him to lift it.

I saw Aunt and Uncle looking nervously.

"Is there anything else you guys are hiding?" I asked them.

"Nothing. We are just worried about your father." Aunty said giving me sad smile.

And this Matt is not lifting his phone at all. So I tried Becks and Mel but both are not lifting.

Why do they always don't lift our phone when it is emergency?

I was about to message them but Aunty took the phone from my hands and said "You are getting late."

Sadly she is right. So I immediately packed my bag and got down.

I went near Divya and said "I saved Mattew number in your phone. When he calls you please tell him about my situation."

"I will." She said but there is no usual smile but I thought that maybe she is also sad for my father.

"Please don't forget." I begged her.

"She will not. Now come on." Aunty said dragging me towards their car.

I was by luck got in time to the airport.

Next day I reached Delhi and went to my house.

I ranged my bell only to see my dad opening it.

He has a big smile on his face.

"Dad you are fine?" I asked him confused.

"Ofcourse I am!" He replied and opened the door completely.

"Then why did Uncle told me that you are not?" I asked him entering.

"I have coughed yesterday while talking. Maybe he thought like that." He replied.

"Oh that must be it." I said.

"Now you are going to stay with me for few days' right?" he asked me hopefully.

"I need to go back Dad." I replied.

"These are just holidays right. I missed you for past few years. Stay with me." he pleaded.

And whose mistake is that dad? My father, Harish is a small business man. We are not that rich but also not normal.

I missed him too so I thought to stay for few days.

I reluctantly nodded but never thought that it will be my biggest mistake in my life.......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

first phase is over fianlly and from now on second phase starts. It is not that good.

But i will try to complete that phase as soon a s possible......

anyone not happy with the reply Suhani gave to Matt?????? i hope not. If you do plz tell me...

Comment plz and vote................