Prologue

Dedicated to nikki1356

Nightmare POV

I was sick and tired of the "good" Sanses stopping us and trying to be someone that they are even though they are not!

I thought maybe they understand better of why we do this but not, they don't

All of our members, Error, Killer, Horror, Dust, and Cross, also got tired of fighting and wants to be appreciated nowadays.

I was resting on the couch and tried to forget what that certain "squid" said to use during our battles...

Flashback...

I was battling my brother's friend Ink while Dream is with Killer and Error and Blueberry with Dust and Cross. 

Ink tried to use his paintbrush and slash me with red paint but I completely took a step to the right and the paint missed me. 

"Damn it!" Ink said before seeing his eyes with the color red and those angry symbols. 

Then he said that he would kill me, even if it would hurt Dream and protect the "multiverse" and its AUs. 

I didn't' care, knowing that it would sting Dream but knowing that Dream didn't care about me hurt me inside a little. 

I run after him before gotten myself chained by him. 

Damn it... I thought to myself. As he was about to finish me, a portal opened and sent in a huge shuriken and released me before letting Ink touched me with his brush. 

I opened a portal and all of the Bad Sanses ran to it, leaving a fuming Ink, an angry Dream, and a sad Blueberry...

End of the Flashback...

I still confused about who sent in the shuriken to set me free. 

Anyway, we treat ourselves like we are family and most all of us are fine. No damage at all in certain areas. 

I was thinking with the others and I should have said something for a very long time...

"Guys, we...

Are no longer gonna fight for the balance..."

-END OF THE PROLOGUE-