CHAPTER SEVEN

POV SABRINA

'' Goffredo you are cheating. ''

"It's not true. You're the one who's distracted, you promised me you'd spend time with me."

I exasperated answer him '' do you know that besides me you have a father and a mother? ''. He stares at me '' you know Sabrina you could not believe it but Satan and Lilith did not win the prize as best parents of the year '' I I laughed '' Sabrina you are the only one who understands me and the only one who has given me attention for you is you are the only family I have. ''

And it is precisely in these moments that I realize the power that this boy has over me I could almost call him the only joy of this place.

'' You are very important to me too little brother you are my only joy of this place '' with a strange grin he looks at me and answers me '' me and your boyfriend ''.

At that moment I seem to have fallen from the clouds '' which boyfriend? '' He says '' you know which one. ''

'' How many times will I tell you that Alessandro and I are just friends. '' He looks at me thoughtfully '' but he is in love with you you can see him a mile away. ''

I hopelessly try to make him understand how things really were between the two of us but he understood that it was of that idea and there was no way to make him change version. Sometimes I think he is stubborn even more than me now I think this characteristic that we have in common both genetics.

'' Don't worry, I won't say anything to our father, even if I think he would approve of it, he would encourage you as well. '' I am amazed at what he just said I start to tickle him he escaped me and I started chasing him.

'' So what would you like to tell our father about me? '' After taking him I asked him laughingly saying "nothing."

But how do you say you appoint the devil and here he is at the door '' what should I know? '' At the same time my brother and I dismiss him with nothing.

'' However, try to make less noise because I'm finishing the practice that should have touched someone else. ''

'' Tell Daddy that I should have done it. I must remind you that you proposed to do it. ''

'' We leave the question open is to organize the masked ball I would like you two to organize it. ''

Goffredo and I both look each other in disbelief. '' I didn't know that we morning stars were responsible for these events. ''

'' Dear Sabrina, this is not a simple party as it might seem.Every 150 years here in the underworld gather not only the members of the infernal aristocracy but all those who have marked history with their cruelty like Nero and Dracula. ''

'' And what do we two hit father? ''

'' According to tradition, the guests of honor are in this case the queen of hell and the crown prince and if you had not noticed until today it is you two. ''

'' This means in a nutshell that we are obligated, right? ''

'' Yes ​​Sabrina and try not to make it look like a tragedy please as most of the work that would be your vote is done by me and Lilith try to get busy and I don't want to hear any complaints. ''

''I got it. Come on sister look at the positive side of the matter? ''

I look at him and ask him '' and what would it be? ''

He looks at me and with a grin '' at least you can take your new boyfriend with you '' after saying such words he started laughing.

My father begins to look at me with a questioning expression '' which boyfriend? '' He asks me '' Goffredo is convinced that Alessandro and I are together. ''

'' Ah I was staying with Caliban '' I got up without words and before I leave that room I say '' to specify I have no boyfriend. ''

Before leaving that room with the intention of going to my room to start organizing the event, I would have sworn to hear laughter from both of us.

When I started to overhaul the work, I realized why my father had left this task to me. It was very long among the invitations, the choice of place, decorations, menus and who knows what else I was not sure of finishing in time at the eventually the party would take place in a single week.

But the more I concentrated on that job the more I got the strange feeling that something was wrong as if something was happening that implied it but that I was not yet aware of. To get away from these thoughts I decided to go to sleep and continue the following day.