CHAPTER 24

HELL

Pov Sabrina

"What information did you get from your trip to Greendale?" I asked Bartzabel.

He replied that he had questioned Ambrose, Archie and Nicholas. When I hear the name of Nicholas I startled, why has he been involved too?

"Why did you question him too? How is Nicholas involved in this story?"

Bartzabel replied "I decided to ask some questions too because having been involved in the attack by the hunters I was hoping to get some more information but his statements were not particularly relevant."

Immediately afterwards he told me with all the details that he had seen and discovered in those days when he had stayed in Greendale.

So he told me which theory his deductions had led him to, "My theory is that all these events that took place here in Hell and Greendale are absolutely connected to each other. I also think that the conspiracy is devised by one mind. . "

Who could it be?

Whoever the surface of this whole conspiracy is has to plot behind me and I don't know how I didn't notice. But I guarantee he will pay for his actions.

I ask Bartzabel if he has any idea who he might be and he replies that he must be someone close to me and also very skilled.

This reminded me of the hunter's words which were very similar to those just spoken by Bartzabel.

There are very few people I have attached to in my time here those people are Lilith, my brother Goffredo, my cousin Klaus and my friend Josh.

I feel to exclude my stepmother could never harm me despite some small differences in the past I am sure that in her way she loves me as a daughter.

Over time she has become like a mother figure from which to draw inspiration and to which to rely.

In my years here she has taught me everything I know, she has taught me to govern, she has helped me to know and use my powers and how to face court and I in return have helped her with my brother.

Relations between them are a bit stormy but I know they love each other.

As for my little brother, I know he is involved in some way with the hunter invasion but someone must have manipulated him. Goffredo is very skilled in many things but when it comes to strategy and conspiracy he can be a total disaster.

So I have to be able to get him to tell me who it was that maneuvered him that way.

I take my leave of Barzabel. I start walking around aimlessly and I began to reflect on the whole story and a pang of nostalgia hit me.

If I were in Greendale by now I would have already confided in Ambrose and then ask him for advice on how to deal with all this and later I would beg him not to say anything to his aunts to avoid a scolding.

But in one way or another my aunts find out and besides me he would be in trouble too.

A sad smile formed on my face at the thought of all this.

I miss them. I miss them all very much.

Part of me sometimes wishes I could go back in time and change things but my other part doesn't.

All in all, here it is not so bad indeed over time I have even learned to love this place.

One of the things I loved most about my stay here in hell was being able to establish an emotional bond with my relatives.