Chapter Nineteen

Upon waking the next day, an officer told you that all three of you were going to be let off with a warning.
You'd silently cheered to yourself as you'd gotten into the car.
But the silent cheering stopped when you realised that the police were very busy today, so you, Mike, and Jeremy had to be put in one car, together. You were all being taken back to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, as you all three held jobs there.
You all were forced to sit in the back. You sat behind the passengers seat, Mike sat behind the drivers seat, and you all got the miraculous luck to have Jeremy sitting in the middle.
Once you all started driving, Jeremy tried talking to you.
"(F/N)," he began, "I really am sorry-"
"Please, don't," you cut in. "Just fix him, and nobody will get hurt."
You saw Mike glance curiously over to you, so you shook your head, signalling for him to forget about what'd you just said.
The drive was silent the rest of the way, minus the cheesy '50's music faintly playing from the old radio in the car.

The drive didn't last too long.
Before you knew it, you'd all gotten out of the car and were headed into Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, not minding the police officer who escorted you now driving away. The place was packed.

You were the first to enter. You had nowhere to go, so you went to the Game Area, where the show stage was held.
Upon entering, you notice that it seemed like nothing had happened. No fight, nothing.
The streamers that had been torn were replaced, the blood on the tile had been removed, and the animatronic parts were missing.
You squinted suspiciously. You tried not to show anybody that you felt like crying.
You immediately headed towards the Parts/Service Room, trying to ignore the fact that Mike and Jeremy were following. But you couldn't.
You turned around.
"You stay the fuck away from here," you point at Jeremy, who raised his hands in defence. When he said nothing, you continued. "I mean it."
With that, you walked into the Parts/Service Room with Mike and flipped on the light switch. You glared at Jeremy one last time before shutting the door behind you.
You turn around to survey the room. You see Bonnie, Chica, Freddy, and Foxy, sitting side-by-side on the wall facing you. The only thing left of Goldy was the pile of parts that were once your friend.
You didn't think you would, but upon seeing that, you immediately broke down crying. Mike was there to comfort you, telling you it would be okay and that he would fix Goldy himself.
That had calmed you down a bit. You held your tears in for a few seconds as you spoke one word. "How?"
Mike proceeded to tell you that he had once been a robotics technologist, and had assembled robots in the past before realising that that job wasn't for him. You looked up at him.
"Please," you nearly begged. "Fix them!" You wanted all of the animatronics to be fixed.
Mike's expressive blue eyes met yours. "I can't fix them all," he said slowly. "I mean, I can, but it would take ages. As it is, if you want me to fix Goldy, it will take a week or two. If you want me to restore his memory box, that would take about a month."
You nodded. "Mike, I don't care how long it takes you, just please, fix them..." You said it quietly, looking sadly at the animatronics lying against the wall. You wondered why they hadn't moved yet.
He nodded. "I'll do the best I can. Jeremy and I share the day shift, so while he's working, I could come back here and fix them."
You nodded and sighed, hanging your head. You felt exhausted, even though you woke up less than two hours ago.
Glancing at your watch, you saw the time was 10:52 am.
You leaned back against the wall and watched as Mike started trying to put the animatronics back together. Luckily, there were many tools back here, as this was the Parts/Service Room, after all.
You watched with wide eyes as Mike worked on the most damaged one, Goldy.
"Why haven't they moved?" You asked Mike, referring to the animatronics sitting against the wall.
He glanced over. "Maybe not powered on yet?" He suggested, reaching behind the nearest one, Freddy, and flipping a switch on his back. A mechanical whirring noise was heard, before his eyes lit up.
He lifted his head and looked straight at you.
Mike didn't notice, as he powered them all on, before going back to Goldy and trying to put his endoskeleton together first.
All of the other old animatronics looked right at you when powered on. They all looked sad.
"Hello," you said to them, cautiously.
They continued to stare until one of them spoke. "We missed you," the animatronic said. You couldn't quite place which one it was.
You smiled sadly and looked at all of them, the emotion of the moment suddenly getting to you as your eyes met theirs.
Your (E/C) eyes suddenly wandered over to the door as it creaked open.
A man entered, whom you didn't know. You immediately stood up and glared, not wanting any further damage done to the animatronics.
Mike stood up about the same time you did.
The mysterious man raised his hands in defence. "Hey now, I won't hurt you!" An ominous grin spread across his face as he said that.
Something was off about him, yet you couldn't place what. You sensed a strange vibe coming from him, a terrifying feeling.
Maybe it was the way he walked.
Maybe it was the way he looked.
Maybe it was because he oddly reminded you of the colour violet.
Maybe it was the bloody keys he had secured to his belt.
Maybe it was because of his name tag. Vincent.