Chapter One

You slam a hand on the blaring alarm clock on your bedside table and throw yourself out of bed, a bit dizzy from standing up so fast.
"Ugh..." You put a hand to your head and walk downstairs into the kitchen, where you grabbed a cup of coffee and a newspaper.
You opened it to the 'Jobs Available' section, as you do every day. You needed a job, bad. Luckily, you lived in a house that your great-grandfather had built so there were no rent fees. It was bills and food, mainly. You could barely afford either.
You perked up almost immediately at seeing an ad for a job which was quite nearby, unlike most of the other jobs.

HELP WANTED
Freddy Fazbear's Pizza
Family pizzeria looking for security guard to work the nightshift.
12 am to 6 am.
Monitor cameras, ensure safety of equipment and animatronic characters.

Not responsible for injury/dismemberment.

To apply call:
1-800-FAZ-FAZBEAR

You barely read the nearly printed text before getting out your Tracfone which went by minutes and dialled the number.
"Hello?" A mans voice answered.
"Hi, I'm (F/N) (L/N) and I'd like to apply for nightshift security, please," you replied, a bit too eager.
"Ah, yes... You want to be our new security guard then. Well, you're hired. Nobody ever calls anyways." He replied, sounding a bit nervous yet bored at the same time.
"So there's no application, interview, nothing?"
"Yep. Uh, well you could start tomorrow if you want. You know where the place is, right?"
"Awesome! And yes I do. Thank you so much!" You said, smiling the whole time.
"Alright then, see you tomorrow."
And the conversation was over.
"Yes!" You yelled loudly because nobody else lived with you. You stood up and threw your hands in the air and did a sort of victory dance. You smiled the rest of the day, eager to go to work now but being unable to.
"I should pack some energy drinks and protein bars, since I'll be up practically all night," you said to yourself as you grabbed a box of protein bars from your cupboard in the kitchen, as well as some energy drinks.
You decided to try to get some sleep so you'll be more rested for your new job, even though it was only 7 pm. So you went up to your room and lied down on the bed, excited for your new job.