Chapter Four

You walked in through the shiny glass doors, sighing.
Walking to the office, you checked your newly bought watch. 11:58 pm, it read.
You entered the office and sat down before remembering something. Didnt Bonnie say to go to the show stage at 2 am? You wondered what they were going to show you. You were eagerly awaiting the moment, yet fearing it at the same time. What if they were going to kill you? What if they wanted to shove you in a suit and make you one of them? You shuddered at the thought.
You pulled up the cameras and looked at Pirate Cove. The fourth animatronic was still there. You hadn't met him, and you hadn't seen him during the day. A sign said "-Sorry!- OUT OF ORDER" in front of the curtains.
I wonder why... You wondered to yourself. Even though they said they weren't going to kill you, you still checked the cameras anyways. Didn't want to take risks.
You kept checking the show stage, as that's where most of them were. You looked to Pirate Cove for a minute, and was relieved to see him still behind the nearly closed curtains.
You checked the show stage and gasped. They were all gone, even though they were all there just a minute ago. You quickly checked the door lights and saw nothing before checking your watch. It was already 2:03 am. You know you needed to go to the show stage, but decided not to. None of them were there and couldn't be found anywhere on the cameras, and you were honestly a bit scared.
You closed the cameras and checked your door lights back and forth.
Suddenly, you saw Freddy appear in your door and stood, frozen. He suddenly ran into the room, grabbed your wrist, and started to drag you away.
"Where are you taking me?" You said, eyes wide.
"The show stage, of course," he replied.

Once you reached the show stage, you were a bit scared. None of the other animatronics were in sight, other than Freddy.
"Where are the rest?"
"They'll be here soon," he said, glancing behind him for a reason unknown to you.
You glanced around nervously.
As you turned around to face him, you couldn't do anything but be surprised yet terrified when you realised he was kissing you.
You stood frozen, not being able to do anything. He pulled back and smirked, but not before you noticed a sad yet angry looking animatronic walking away quickly. You didn't know which one had saw.
You had a terrified look in your eyes as he smiled at you before smirking and walking off.
When you were left alone on the stage, you felt as if you were scarred for life. Why had he kissed you? Who saw, and what did they think? That was your first kiss!
You started crying for no reason. You were just stressed out and scared.
You walked to a corner of the stage and sat crying silently. You weren't crying because Freddy kissed you, that just terrified you. You were crying because you were worried about who saw and what they would say to the others, if anything at all. You were confused yourself, and didn't know what you should do. Ignore it? Tell someone? Act like it never happened? You didn't know.
You checked the time on your watch, even though it was hard to see. You could make out a 3, but not the minutes.
You glanced around the dark stage, wondering if anyone was hiding in the shadows, because you were paranoid.
When you were done crying, you silently got up and peeked around the curtains. You saw the animatronics arguing, along with the fourth one you've never met. You guessed the one who saw you told the others.
You stayed silent and in the shadows as you listened.
"What? Why did you do that?" One of them said. You couldn't tell who it was, but you could tell the question was aimed at Freddy.
"Because," he stated, "she is cute. Besides, I knew you all would fall for her also."
Your eyes widened. They like you like that? Why?
They stayed silent after his question. They do like you like that, then.
"Where is she now?" One asked.
You quickly went back to the back corner of the stage and sat down in the shadows. You heard muffled words then footsteps on the stairs.
You quickly closed your eyes and faked sleep. You had perfected this task when you were little and had to pretend to be asleep so when your mom checked on you at night, you wouldn't get in trouble. You were always drawing back then, even at night.
You distinguished out 4 different people's footsteps and assumed they were all on the stage now, staring right at you.