meany deanny (fluff)

Começar do início

She narrowed her eyes,pouted and went inside.
He shaked his head,taking a deep breath.

FREAKING kids!

Dean came out to see y/n already asleep on his bed and smiled.

She usually slept with sam. Sam always complained like a kid on how it hurt his neck or whatever. And in reply she rolled her eyes and continued to say "you love me sammy boy"

Dean thought that she liked sam,the way she braided his hair,slept with Sam in motels and went grocery shopping with him.

Dean was not going to miss this opportunity. He doesn't get many chances to share a bed with her. So he's gonna take in all he can tonight.

Dean's pov:

She looked so cute all cuddled up to the blanket.

I pulled it up and got in,she was facing the other side. As soon as I lifted the blanket, she whimpered and turned around and cuddled up to me.

I froze. Then I decided to use my brain and pull the blanket on both of us Nd put my hand on her waist.

Sam peeked in from his bed and laughed at me.

"What?!" I asked irritated. Him being my brother,he knew about my feelings for y/n.

She doesn't know that I know that whenever I have a nightmare,she comes to my room and plays with my hair and pulls me back to sleep.
She always kissed my forehead being going back to her room,which is right next to mine.

I never told her I knew.

"Nothing,just you and y/n...cuddled up. The stupid childish smile on your face. You know you can have her everyday in your bed if you just tell her?" He teased me,as usual.

"I'm not having this conversation with you" I said and switched off the lights and held her even tighter in my arms.

And to my suprise,she cuddled more!

'What a wonderful night'

I closed and my eyes and
blacked out.
______________________________
Next morning:

I woke up and felt warmth in my body,even though it's a chilly place.

I opened my eyes completely, as if actually waking up and saw.... y/n...in my arms....her head at my chest....her hands on my waist.

She looked so peaceful, so cute,with her little cute breathing and her little cute rise and fall of her chest.

Sam usually said I feel she's cute always.

Well,she is.

Whenever I looked at her,a hopeful bubly feeling came into my heart,
physically seizing it.

I looked at Sammy's bed,he wasn't there. Then my eyes fell on her bedside table.

Went out for a run. Will bring breakfast back. And for heavens sake tell your feelings.

I rolled my eyes and carefully took my arm from her waist and took the paper and crunched it.

I looked back at her and smiled. I would like to live like this forever, with her in my arms.

She started to squirm a little and picked up her hand from my waist and tried to rubb the sleep from her eyes.

Cutest scene ever!

Then she proceeded to look around and notice my arms on her and herself being literally swallowed by me.

She smiled! And looked up to see me awake. Her eyes slightly widened and she left a small sigh.