Little Kacchan and Deku

Start from the beginning

Deku POV:

"From my analysis, you guys got a quirk that took your younger selves about 9-10 years ago back in the past. You will have to take care of them for two days and they will go back to their past time." "Well Atleast I can show my younger self how cool I am." Bakugou said, "Well when they get back to their time, they will forget everything that happened here so it doesn't matter what you tell them. Just take care of them." "Older Kacchan? O-Older Izuku? C-Can we go now?" "Of course!" I replied to my younger self. "A-Also, how did you get into the hero school?" Izuku asked, "You will see when your older. But promise me to work very hard." "I promise!" Izuku exclaimed. We walked back to class and the two kids went out in the hallway talking and playing while we stayed in the classroom. Once lunch came around me a Bakugou went to go get ourselves. Hah, sounds weird I guess. As we walked out we see them sleeping together with their heads leaning in each other. I get red and pick up Izuku while Kacchan picks up younger Kacchan. Kacchan ignores me but when I look back he was really red. "Watcha lookin at nerd?!" "N-Nothing Kacchan, heh." I nervously smiled. We got our lunch and started to part ways. I got food for little Izuku and hopefully so did Kacchan. Izuku started to wake up so I sat him down in a chair next to me. "Hey. It's time to eat! I bet you're starving." "O-Older Izuku, w-where is Kacchan?" "Oh he went with older Kacchan." I then remembered that I didn't like going anywhere by myself and if I was alone without anyone I would cry. He started to form tears in his eyes so I picked him up. "Don't worry I know where they are at. Let's go to them." I got our lunch and Izuku held my hand. We went up to the roof and in front of me I seen Kacchan eating with little Kacchan. "KACCHAN!" Izuku yelled, "Hey Izuku!" Little Kacchan replied. They sat next to each other and I sat beside Kacchan.  "S-Sorry Kacchan for interrupting. Izuku was crying and wanted to see little Kacchan."   "Whatever, just don't bother me," he replied. I ate as well looking at our younger selves eat and talk to each other. I thought it was cute but Kacchan on the other hand was super embarrassed by it. Every time he looked at us he would turn to an angle where I couldn't see him. He turned super red. He really hates me and probably doesn't wanna see us bonding. After school they were both tired and sat in the kitchen. "I'll take Izuku to my room now, sorry for the inconvenience Kacchan." I said rubbing my head smiling.

3rd POV:

"O-Older Kacchan?" Izuku said, Bakugou turned around and faced the little boy. "C-Can I stay in your room today. I don't want Kacchan away from me." "Fine. But don't keep me up at night." "T-Thanks! A-Also... Can older Izuku stay too?" Bakugou froze for a second then shook his head. "Why him? Don't you have Katsuki?" "Y-Yea but I feel safe when he's around too. Also he knows me better since he's me I guess." "Fine little nerd. Just tonight. Come on Katsuki let's go to my room." Deku was frozen and red but he knew it was for Izuku's sake. Also he was pretty sure Bakugou didn't want a whining kid in the night. They walked to his dorm which was very roomy. It had a twin bed and a soft couch. "Okay you guys can stay stay on the couch it's foldable so it turns into a bed. Deku you stay there too." "Who is Deku?" Izuku asked. Deku got scared, "I-It's just a name everyone gave me. Y-You'll get used to it." Deku replied. There was hours before it was dark so they decided to play some games. Luckily, Bakugou had UNO and SORRY! They played until they got tired. "Well I'm tired, go to bed." Bakugou unfolded the couch and took out some blankets. "Kacchan I can go to my room if you want. I'm sure he'll be fine without-" "Shut up and go to bed already. Like I said I don't care. I also don't want Little Nerd crying in the middle of the night." "O-Okay Kacchan," Deku replied. They went to get ready for bed and Deku had some clothes he brought. It had pajamas and some other clothes for Izuku. There was the smallest shirt Deku could find and changed Izuku. Bakugou did the same. The bed was a decent size and all three of them went to sleep peacefully.
____________________________________

Time Skip to After school the next day (It's Friday btw)
_________________________________
Bakugou made some Katsudon since Izuku wanted it and Deku was also in the craving for it. "Okay here Nerds." He passed a bowl with Katsudon, "Here Katsuki," he handed another bowl to him. All four of them are silently. Until Katsuki broke it. "So Izuku wanna go play with our action figures once we get back to our time?" "Sure Kacchan! I'll bring All Might!" "Okay!" They giggled a little and Deku could've swore he seen a small smile from Bakugou. It was night already and they were getting ready for bed. "I don't like it when Older Izuku sleeps with us. He makes it too hot." Katsuki stated, "Y-Yea I agree,"  Izuku agreed. "Oh sorry guys I can go to my dorm now," "Wait, no! Stay here. Izuku wants you to stay. Why can't you sleep with Bakugou on his bed? There is a lot of room." "W-Well I could sleep on the floor. There is carpet so it should be fine." "Okay, older izuku." Both of the small boys shook it off and went to sleep. Deku went fast asleep since training was hard today. A few minutes later, Little Katsuki was still awake and he got up to see Deku cold. "Hey Older Katsuki." Bakugou turned around. "What is it?" "Let him sleep with you. He's freezing. I won't sleep and I'll make noise if you don't." "Fine whatever. I'm too tired for this." Katsuki went back to sleep, Bakugou picked Deku off of the floor and placed him beside him in bed. "He is cold." Bakugou though to himself. He wrapped His arms around Deku like a little spoon and slept.

Deku POV:

In the morning I woke up on something warm. i was on top of Kacchan! Hold crap what do I do! He's gonna kill me! How did I even get here. I looked to my side and the couch was empty. No kids or clothes anywhere. They probably must've gone back to their time. They were really cute and it was nice having them. It has been two days anyway. I stop thinking when I feel someone shifting and waking up. "Deku? Why are you on top of me?" Kacchan asked, "I could ask the same question..." we stared at eachother until I turned red and got off of him. "S-Sorry Kacchan! I thought I was sleeping o the floor... And I-" I got interrupted by a soft kiss. "H-Hah? K-Kacchan! Why'd you do that?" "I like you Deku. I missed us not being like our younger selves. I missed those days. Spending time with you. I'm sorry for everything I-" "Hey, it's okay! I forgive you. I already have. I knew you aren't always mean and rude. You have a soft side. I MEAN-" "HAH NERD? WANNA DIE?" He yelled in my face. I kissed him to shut him up. I looked at him and hugged him like I haven't seen him in years. He hugged back and put his head on top of me. "I love you Kacchan!" "Yea, yea you too Nerd,"

Words: 2099
That's all sorry if it's not short and sweet haha. Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed.