I feel like I’m red-hot because of the extreme heat on my cheek, I’m not used to admitting this. It's only now that I'm crushing on a grade ten freshmen.

“Ayieee …” the three babies screamed at the same time, like it's a massive deal for them that I confess this kind of feelings.

What’s so the thrill of my confession to them? I cover my ears because of their noises.

“Why don't you just shut up? Mom can hear us!” I weaned them, but they just ignored me.

What a life!

From grade one I have been with the three of them until now I am in grade seven. Occasionally their looks are boring, but I enjoy every minute with them. Happy because we are together, pure fools. Happy because we’re both well, let’s say nerds. We have a lot in common, especially when it comes to Wattpad, milk tea, and so on.

“So, why didn't you tell us?” Britney asked me as they stopped sneezing.

“I'm embarrassed, I know you'll tease me” I frowned at them.

“You should be ashamed because we're really going to tease you!” they told me at once.

I frowned at what they said, is that what I'm saying I shouldn't admit anymore.

“Don't frown there, we know you love this idea!” Lyka devilry said to me.

The three of them stared at each other at the same time as if they had a bad plan to me. I don't like that feeling, I have to escape from them. I was about to leave when Sam and Lyka pulled me back to sit.

“And where are you going, Jimmy?” Britney raised an eyebrow at me.

“Ah, I'll get some water guys”

“Later. We'll talk about Reagan first. What if we call Operation Fall in love Reagan? What do you think Lyka, Sam?” successively said Britney.

They nod at what Britney said. As I tightened my jaw at their plan, they still knew Operation Fall in love Reagan. But even if I don’t admit it to them, I like this set up. My friends are really very supportive. I just hope their plan is effective for me.

I am Jimmy Nam Fontana, a girl who is secretly attracted to Reagan Dave Ramirez my senior at school. However there's a but about it, I feel like Reagan is too good-looking for me.

I have three little phonies namely, Sam, a girl who believes that there's a magical power to win the heart of a boy. Sam has medium skin, but I am the darkest of the three of us. The flesh is pure love in the brain, but it is smart in all subjects.

Next, Lyka is the happy-go-lucky girl, she's the most talkative among of the four of us. And lastly, Britney has a beautiful voice but not as beautiful as her face. She and Lyka were always chatting. Once in our class of Teacher Anne, they caught were chatting in the middle of the class.

My father work in the American as a cooking chief to support my studies and promised me and my little sister that if every one of us got the first rank in school he will send a flight ticket to US. And I love to fulfill that.

Monday morning, after taking our quizzes we held to the dance club to register ourselves, we are currently lining up to list our names.