4

C H A P T E R    F O U R

I N T E R A C T I O N S

____________________________________

"Geez, can you fucking hurry up, Jennie

"Geez, can you fucking hurry up, Jennie. We're not going to a Chanel Fashion show. This is just a dinner, for god's sake." The younger couldn't wait any longer for the brunette to put on her heels. She was dressed up in a Gucci top with pants, paired with Chanel sneakers which in fact took her 2 hours to put all together.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming. Calm your not exsitent tits." Jennie barked back.

"That's enough out of you. You took it a step too far" Lisa laughed out.

The two girls headed out of the dorms where they went to catch a bus. Since YG didn't allow them to obtain a driver's license, they had to ride it the old fashion way. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to transport in a public vehicle because of cameras but this was all they could do.

Jennie and Lisa were dropped off at their bus stop and headed down the street to the JYP Building. They forgot how big it was, never really seeing it in person and only on TV. The sun was setting on the glass windows, covering the structure in the vibrate, golden, yellow.

"Damn, is this a big building," Lisa whispered under her breath.

They both headed inside, greeting the employees at the front desk. And there they saw Nayeon. Lisa was always jealous of Twice. They were slim and gorgeous, nothing that Lisa thought she really had.

"Hey guys! Glad you could make it" Nayeon ran up to them.

"Yeah, no problem!" Jennie responded.

"I just need to head up to get Momo. Do you mind waiting for a bit?"

"For sure. You go ahead, me and Lisa can stay here!"

"Okay, thank you so much" 

Nayeon began to enter into the elevator as the doors shut in from of them.

"Okay, how do I look, honestly?" Jennie nervously said. She was always worried about events like these. Something that was casual and just for a talk. But in the eyes of Jennie Kim, nothing was just a casual talk. It had to be glam and put together.

"For the nth time, you look fine!" Lisa spat out while laughing.

"Just making sure!"

With that, two men came through the front. They both wore masks to cover their face, talking to one another. One was dressed in a windbreaker over a white shirt, walking in Timberlands which always sparked an interest in Lisa. Tims were her style. As for the other, he was wearing a leather jacket with black jeans in a red shirt, not forgetting the Nike Air Force 1s. You can't miss a classic.