r u n n i n ' b a c k

B E H I N D T H E B O O K

All my books are named after songs and Runnin' Back is a song by Lee Bada
__________________________________

Copyright © 2019 by seoul_skiez

All rights reserved.

Plagiarism or any duplication of my ideas or story are prohibited and will be reported of copying.

__________________________________

S Y N O P S I S

Lisa always saw him as her first crush. She knew him since trainee days and never took her eyes off him. Even when both groups hungout every now and then, he never liked her. She even told him that she liked him. But he refused to like her back. Jungkook didn't see her as his type. Lisa was shy and cute. He was more into girls that we're edgy in personality, and Lisa was the opposite of that. One-sided love they say. And the other, keeps ignoring the fact that the person who's liked them for so long, are just feelings to overlook and brush off to the side when that person is being hurt.

__________________________________

D I S C L A I M E R

Strong language, slut shaming, smut, other shit.

I am not, in any way, advising you do use strong language or do smut with someone. These are choices you have the choice to make and I am not recommending or persuading anyone to do these types of things. I also must say you should never slut shame anyone. It is extremely disrespectful in all ways possible and can really hurt someone in the end.

Fan fictions are also just a story made by a fan who writes a fiction about an idol or star. Do not take it seriously.

If you feel uncomfortable in any scene or chapter, you are free to skip or leave this book.

__________________________________

Enjoy the book!

T R A I L E R