Welcome to Part 3 of the 'Tales Untold' Trilogy

Mae govannen! Welcome to 'Seeds of the White Tree: A Fourth Age Fanfiction'. Our story begins roughly thirty years after the end of the War of the Ring. Middle-Earth is at peace, and Aragorn and Arwen rule as King and Queen of Gondor. Their son, Prince Eldarion, is about to come of age, and he and his three younger sisters must find their places in a world that has seemingly already met its brave heroes, star-crossed lovers, and pre-destined heirs. All is not as it seems though, and there may yet be a few more tales to be told...

'Tales Untold: Between the lines of Middle-Earth' is a three-part fanfiction trilogy, bridging the gaps between canon material and filling in details of storylines for characters such as Legolas, Aragorn, Thranduil, Arwen, and many, many others. Although this series strives to respect Tolkien and Peter Jackson's combined canons at all times, 'Tales Untold' is a true expansion upon the world we all know and love.

Please also note, each part of this trilogy can also be enjoyed on its own as a standalone novel.

Thank you for picking up 'Seeds of the White Tree', I hope you will enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

Blessings,

~ GreenScholar Tales