Different Behavior (Willdip)

"Oh God." Will trembled as his master clung to his side, nuzzling him with his cheek. His mistress laughing and shaking with glee.

"This is the best moment of my entire life." Mabel wheezed, holding her stomach and her phone, actively taking a multitude of pictures.

Meanwhile, Will was seeing into the future. He will suffer more from this awkward, very uncomfortable contact with his master for who knows how long, then said master will go back to his cold, unforgiving self and punish him for who knows what. Then go after his beloved sister for the photos and then his (bratty) mistress will be very pissed off and take it out on him, Will Cipher, who did absolutely nothing to deserve it.

Then again, he's always being punished and hurt for no reason.

"Stop shaking." He flinched from the command. "Stop flinching." He struggled to do so.

Will forced deep, somewhat but not really, calming breaths. Demons didn't quite need air, but they were calming. Relaxing. He doesn't remember the last time he ever felt truly relaxed, wait never mind the last time was about 10 years ago, give or take. Ugh, it feels like an eternity-

Oh God. Dipper tightened his embr- hold on him, nuzzling a little harder.

Honestly, Will did not need this unnecessary, stressful bullshit. He already had to deal with the Gleeful twins of terror without this unnatural, uncharacteristic affection -of all things- from his terrifying master.

He didn't quite know whether or not to pity himself for expecting cold, demanding gestures... Oh fuck- where was Dipper taking him?!

Will was inwardly hugging himself as he kept up with Dipper, trying to not burst into confused tears.

Not for the first time, Will thought, I really need a break.

They stopped outside Dipper's room, only for a second. Dipper unlocked his room with magic and proceeded to drag him inside. Huh, Will never went into Dipper's rom before. Most of their sexual activity occurred inside his office, or the few times in Will's "room."

Will shivered, not liking those few times. Those times were mostly just punishment and very little pleasure. At least in Dipper's office, he got off.

Before Will could study the room, he was dragged to the bed, a small cry escaping him. He was sat down with Dipper peering down at him. Will hesitantly stared back at him, trying his best to shake in apprehension. Then, suddenly, Dipper dropped to his knees, startling Will, and he began to unzip his pants.

Shocked, Will could only watch as he pulled his limp cock out. Then he jolted violently when Dipper put his lips around him, making Will moan shakily, his fingers digging into the bedsheets. He hardened quickly around the tight, wet heat, the scrape of teeth along his cock not diminishing his excitement the least.

"S-sir," Will moaned, eyes shut tightly, his cheeks burning. He fisted the bedsheets tightly, wincing when he teared the cloth a little, when Dipper went and deep-throated him, a loud moan escaping him. He barely restrained himself from thrusting into his mouth, his bottom lip caught tightly in his teeth. He could feel drool escaping him when he felt Dipper cough around him and he quickly pulled away. He tried to not let disappointment show when he tearfully looked down at him, blushing madly when he saw pre-cum dribbling down his chin.

"You know, Will, I never really noticed what a nice cock you have here," Dipper mused, rubbing his cheek against his cock in an obscene way. Will's eye widened when he noticed the heavy blush that coated his master's face. "Makes me wonder, if you ever planned on bedding someone else."