Chapter 16 | REAL CHAPTER :)) | Our standards

/\/\/\/\ REGULAR DIMENSION /\/\/\/\
3:30 pm

We've now taken our attention back to the main world, Bryan's pizzeria.

Everyone being gone, leaving Lefty and Molten. Our black bear sits in the kitchen on a chair, swinging his legs back and forth in boredom. The dripping of the sinks faucet was all you could hear, along with lefty's loud and slow breathing- And the footsteps coming his way. Molten peeped through the curtain, and shot a soft smile at Lefty. "Oh-" Lefty said, as he locked eyes with the animatronic. "Hey, Molten." He gave his friend a small wave.

"Hi." Molten replied, sitting next to him. "Whatcha doin' in here all alone?" He asked, soon swinging his legs in sync with Lefty's. Lefty looked at him strangely with a slight smile, tilting his head at the attitude he had. "Uh," He started. "Well, the others are at mini-games so, I'm here." Which is fine, Lefty thought. Molten nodded, looking ahead breaking their eye contact.

Biting his lip, Lefty looked around. "So uh.. Have you seen Funtime Chica?" He asked. Lefty had noticed she wasn't around lately. Like she just disappeared, which was normal for her since she always normally disappeared. But, though it was normal it had been some time and she normally would make an annoying comeback. "Funtime Chica?" Molten said, seeming to repeat him. "Yeah.." Lefty sparked. He slightly lowered his eyebrows.

"Oh. Well, I don't know."

"You don't know?"

Molten awkwardly looked off. He didn't want to say anything, plus, he'd get killed by Bryan, and that's not something he wanted. "Not to be rude Molt, but normally you know everything." Lefty chuckled, meaning it as a joke. "I don't know everything." Molten said. He did hold back a small laugh though. "It was a joke." Lefty said, aiming his eyes at the door. For some reason their conversation and interaction had been awkward, like they had only met just a few minutes ago.

He hadn't noticed he was humming, and fumbling with his fingers. Also the fact that Molten was no longer beside him. Lefty, lowering his eyes and watching his surroundings, made his way back into the main room, continuing to wait for the others to return.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How long have you been in here?"

"Eh, I don't know. Maybe a couple years?"

"Years? Wow, I could never."
Funtime Chica laughed while talking to the fox. "Yeah, but you get used to it." Lolbit shot finger guns at Chica, smiling with their sharp teeth. Funtime Chica didn't like how quiet it was, trying to make small talk, but only failed by making it awkward. "So, tell me more about yourself." Chica said, resting her head on her wing. Lolbit nodded, smiling.

"Well," They said, eyes glowing like fireflies. "I like video games, tea, animals, a—nd, tee-vee."

"Ah, tea." Chica said, "Thats a good one." She smiled at Lolbit, and then lowered an eyebrow thinking. "Animals are okay, I guess. Since we technically are animals." She laughed, seeing as Lolbit returned the laugh with her.

"So. How's you get in here?" Chica asked, raising an eyebrow. "Don't know, like I said last time." They said, rolling their eyes. "I just woke up here." They looked at the book in their hands, and threw it behind them without a care. "And I figured, there's no way out so why don't I just wait and see what happens?"

Funtime Chica nodded at this. Seems there were no ways out, no doors or passage ways, since it is just a void. Maybe someone else will show and figure a way out, she thought hopefully. "So, you've seen no one else here? At all?"