Chapter 2 | Just my luck

Warning! Some cuss words in this  chapter. And I oop

Bryan fell bottom first onto the hard portal room floor, his body ached from the harsh fall. The portal door slid open.

"Bryan?"

Bryan looked up to see Molten Freddy standing above him, tilting his head. He picked Bryan up, while Bryan wobbled trying to pick up balance. "Thanks?.." The business owner said, giving him a slight confused look. "Wait.. repeat that?"

"What?"

"Repeat what you just said."

"Uh.. thanks?..." Bryan repeated, Molten's eyes widened, a smile formed on his face. Bryan looked at him confused, a bit of fear in his eye. "Oh.My.Gosh. You're being nice to me."

"Uh, Nice?" Bryan mumbled. "THIS IS GREAT!" Molten hugged Bryan, squeezing him tightly. "Now you can play mind sweeper with me and Lefty! Oh how fun it'll be!" He smiled.

"Wait- What?" Bryan chocked, as molten let go. "Are you okay?.." Asked Bryan, concern in his voice. "I'm fine, what about you?" Molten asked, smiling widely. This was strange, Molten wasn't being agressive, or snappy. He was being friendly and cheerful.

"Wanna go play mind sweeper?" Molten asked excitedly, Bryan looked around the room for a second and then back to Molten. "Uh, sure.." "GREAT!" Molten pulled Bryan out of the room and sat him down at a table. Lefty sat down in front of Bryan sighing out of annoyance. "Lefty? You okay?" Asked Bryan.

"Hm? Oh, I'm great. Like you'd care at all." Lefty said with boredom in his voice. Why was he acting different? Why was molten acting different?
Bryan wanted answers now.

"Okay, what's going on here?" Bryan snapped, Lefty and Molten looked up at Bryan confused. "Hm?" Lefty hummed waiting for an explanation. "What do you mean?" Asked molten, a little bit of fear and shock in his voice. "You guys are acting weird! Why is molten nice all of a sudden?! Why are you so.. bland?"

Lefty smirked and shook his head looking back to the cards, while molten looked at Bryan slightly confused and scared. "You're the one acting strange." Lefty commented.
"Me?" Bryan said in a surprised voice.

"You were being super nice a couple minutes ago.." Molten mumbled. "What?" Bryan looked at molten, as molten looked back. "Hey Stop, you're scaring him." Lefty snapped, "Scaring him? No way."

"Don't make me go get SpringTrap." Lefty growled, "What? Is he gonna be acting strange too?" Bryan asked.

"Excuse me?" Bryan jumped, and turned around to see SpringTrap. "Explain please. Did you do this?" Bryan asked in a rude and demanding tone. "What? Do what? I didn't do anything! I was just helping Baby get a Halloween costume." SpringTrap replied, confused.

Bryan's expression explained everything that was going on in his mind. Nothing made sense, what happened when he fell into the portal?
"You know what, never mind. I'll go find Helpy." Bryan got up and walked away, the three animatronics watching him in silence.
——————————————————
"Ouch! Fu*king hell!" Bryan hissed, the portal room floor scratching up his body. "It always does this shit to me!" Bryan growled.

"Bryan?" Bryan looked up to see Molten staring at him surprised by the fowl language, "what're you looking at?" The business owner got up and pushed molten out of the way walking out of the room. Molten Freddy glared at Bryan, gritting his teeth. "Don't push me.." he growled. Bryan stopped in his tracks, "what did you just say?"

"I said, Don't.Push.Me.." Molten said, repeating himself. "Don't talk to me that way." Bryan hissed. Both their eyes locked together. "Woah! What's going on here?!" Lefty asked, pushing them away from each other. Bryan looked a little surprised by lefty's tone of voice, it was cheerful.

"He pushed me! I should rip him to shreds right now.." Molten growled. "Okay, Okay. Calm down, we're not gonna rip Bryan apart." Lefty said calmly.

Molten glared at Bryan, catching him off guard. "What's wrong with you?" Lefty asked curiously, looking at Bryan. "Nothing. What's wrong with you?" Bryan asked in a rude tone. "Wow, that was rude." Lefty mumbled. "Where's AI Afton?" Bryan asked, both molten and lefty looked at each other and back to Bryan.

"In the main room." Lefty said, pointing to the open door. Bryan got up and stomped out of the portal room, he could feel Molten's eyes on him the whole way. "This is Karma.." Bryan muttered.