Chapter 3 | Put two and two together

"AI Afton!" Bryan called to the yellow bunny on the stage. He turned around and smiled brightly at Bryan, "Oh, Bryan. I haven't seen you in a few hours, where have you been?" He asked. Bryan was surprised by his attitude, "Got sucked into that stupid portal of yours." He puffed.

"You seem upset, are you okay?" AI Afton asked, Bryan looked at him confused. "Molten and Lefty are acting weird. Also, what's wrong with you?" The business owner asked in a rude manner. AI Afton tilted his head, "How so?"

"Molten's acting- mature.." Bryan muttered the word mature, but it was loud and clear for animatronic ears.
"And Lefty is acting.. cheerful?" Bryan added, almost questioning his sentence. "And now you're acting weird!"

"Are you sure you're feeling alright, Bryan?" The bunny asked, putting his paw on Bryan's head. Bryan backed away in annoyance, looking back to see Lefty and Molten. "I'm feeling fine. Where's Helpy? She'll know what's going on." Bryan walked away, leaving AI Afton, Molten, and Lefty alone.

"Do you guys know what's wrong with him?" AI Afton asked, pointing his thumb towards Bryan. "No, he was like that when I walked in." Lefty replied, "Molten, did you do something?"

The mangled bear snapped out of his state, and growled at AI. "I did nothing. I walked in to see him swearing his ass off." "Maybe all this stuff you and Afton are doing have finally gotten to him." Lefty shrugged. Molten sighed out of annoyance and walked away back into the portal room.

"Helpy!" Bryan called, the little bear turned around and smiled. "Hi Bryan!"
"Everyone's acting strange, do you know what's going on?" Asked Bryan. Helpy shook her head, "Maybe Molten did something? He's always up to something.."

"What? No he isn't, that's the problem." Bryan said, Helpy put on a thinking face. "SpringTrap? Maybe he came back."

"Last time I saw him he was playing MindSweeper with Molten and Lefty." Bryan sighed, he paced around in circles. "What? So he is back?" Bryan stopped in his tracks, and looked at Helpy. "He's always been here. Wait- not you too!" Bryan growled.

"are you feeling okay, Bryan?" Helpy Asked, putting her paws on her hips. Bryan sighed heavily, tired of the same question. "I'm FINE! Everyone else is acting weird, and I don't know what to do."

"You're just stressing out, go home." She said, taking out her phone and typing on it. "Well-" he stopped, the last thing he remembered was him being sucked into the portal. He growled, and slapped his forehead. "DumbAss! I'm in a different dimension, that's why!"

"What?" Helpy widened her eyes by the language, pulling the phone down from
her face. "Uh- nothing! See you later Helpy." Bryan muttered, walking away quickly. He stormed into the main room, Lefty and AI sitting at a table. Lefty smiled and waved, "Oh, Bryan, you're-" Bryan didn't wait for any conversations, he walked out of the room and outside of the pizzeria.
——————————————————-

Heyo, hope you've enjoyed the chapter. :) thanks for reading, also, if you want you can comment future chapter ideas :•