Chapter 4 | How to get back

"Hey Helpy." Bryan smiled, the tiny bear turned around and smiled back at Bryan. "Hi Bryan! I haven't seen you in hours," her smile soon faded, and her tone changed, "where have you been?"

"Uh.. I fell into the portal.." Bryan chuckled nervously, Helpy sighed out of annoyance and shook her head. "Well, it's about time you got back. Once we're done with this stupid restaurant, we can move on to the other!" She smiled, her sentence surprising Bryan, and cutting off his thoughts.

"What?"

"You heard me."

The tiny bear sighed, and turned around.  "Today's just been strange, sorry..." Bryan chuckled. Helpy rolled her eyes, "Why are you acting so strange?" She asked.

Bryan looked at her confused, "Wait- you too?! Oh no.." Bryan put his hand onto his forehead, "Okay, stop playing games. We gotta get to work. Unless you want to play MindSweeper with Molten and Lefty.." she muttered.

"Look, something must've changed when I fell into the portal. Everyone's acting different, so are you!" Bryan poked the little bear in her stomach, she looked shocked by his sudden movements, and soon glared and growled at him. "Don't poke me again!"

"Well, I AM the owner here.. so..." Helpy kicked Bryan in the leg, witch surprisingly hurt. "OUCH!"

"Don't play with me." She hissed. "Okay-Okay!"

"Now, stop acting weird." She said, turning back around. "I'm not acting weird, you are!" Bryan said, it must've offended the little bear because she soon took out a sharp knife and chased Bryan around with it.

"STOP! IM SORRY!" Bryan cried, "This was your choice, not mine!" Helpy snapped. Rockstar Freddy sat at a table with Nedd Bear watching. "I've never seen Helpy chase Bryan with a knife before, have you?" Nedd Bear Asked the rockstar, Freddy sighed and looked over to him. "Yeah, you've just never been around to see it."

"Huh.. I should stick around more often." The bear smiled. Rockstars Freddy smiled to himself softly, "Yeah. It's nice to actually have some company around here. That- isn't annoying.." rockstar Freddy mumbled, looking over at Molten Freddy chatting with Lefty. "Wanna go play some video games?" Nedd Bear Asked politely, "Sure." The rockstar smiled.

"Helpy Stop! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Bryan yelled. "You'll be sorry real soon, Bryan!" She screamed. "I am! Stop it!"
"Sorry won't change anything!"

What was wrong? Helpy never acted like this! Unless.. Bryan stopped, causing Helpy to stab him in the leg. Unsuccessfully. Just tiny little jabs. It looked pathetic to be honest.

"Wait.. that means I'm..." Bryan gasped quietly to himself after, "It makes sense now!" Bryan smiled and ran away leaving Helpy. She glared at him watching him run away. "Idiot.."