Chapter 13 | The C in Cake

Non-swap dimension
            11:26 AM

Bryan takes a long sip of his coffee, and then sighs. He took out his clipboard looking at all of the things written down. "Idiot.. got the whole thing wrong." Bryan sighed to himself, erasing the page. He put a hands on his face, and shook ha head.

"Are you alright, Bryan?" A voice asked.

Bryan turned around, and smiled warmly. "Of course I am. Why do
You ask?" Rockstar Freddy looks at him unsure. "You've been.. Acting different— lately." Bryan made sure his smile was wide and clear. "Nope! I'm fine. See?" He asked, pointing to his smile. Of course, that seemed too unconvincing to the Rockstar Animatronic bear.

He played along.

"Yep, I see. Glad to see you're doing good. Now, Funtime Chica is making a cake— or.. Trying to make a cake in the kitchen. She might catch a fire, so I need your help to convince her to give up on it."

Bryan rolled his eyes, and then watched Freddy glare at him. He then smiled, hopping up positively. "Of course, friend!" Freddy cringed by the way he responded, but didn't say anything.

"Right, the kitchen." Bryan said to himself. Walking alongside Freddy. The animatronic glanced at him every now and then, but stopped once they got to their destination.

"Chica?" Freddy called, popping his head through the door. The Funtime animatronic turned her head. "Oh. What do you want? Can't you see I'm busy?" She said, putting up an eyebrow with a rude glare. Freddy rolled his eyes to her, and pushed Bryan forward. "Uh—" He started. "Uh. Chica, how about we go to the starlight stage room? I'm sure Baby is having another one of her doll episodes."

"I'm baking a cake." She replied. Bryan gritted his teeth. "I'm sure she'd really like you to come and watch."

Bryan knew, or hoped that Chica had a soft spot for Baby. In his dimension they'd only fight and cause trouble.

Chica looked at Bryan. She knew what he was trying to do. She smacked her lips, and shook her head, putting away the ingredients. "Oh, alright. You know I'll do it for the kid." Bryan winked at Freddy, and walked out of the kitchen satisfied with himself. "Uh, Bryan?" He heard a whisper.

"Hm? Oh, what now?" He asked, looking at the animatronic bear. "What if Baby isn't doing one of her episodes? She'll be super angry with you.." Bryan smirked. "Oh pa-lease. Like I'm actually scared of her." Freddy shook his head. "I'm just warning you, that's all."

Bryan rolled his eyes. Turning around, he heard an awful screech, and jumped turning around. Freddy shook his head once again, obviously giving his I-warned-you- look. "BRYAN! Baby wasn't doing any episode! You rude, mean, jerk!" She kicked him, and chased him around the pizzeria.

"OW! Ch-OUCH' Stop it! I'm sorry, okay!? OW!"

Molten popped his head out, flattening his ears. All he could do was watch, really. Always afraid. Maybe that's why everyone called him a scaredy-cat.

"BRY@N! YOU'RE ALW@#S A #%=GE JER#!" She screamed. For a second she slightly freezes, realizing the huge stops in her voice. She shook off the thought and continued chasing, and hitting him. "Chica! Stop it." Freddy said firmly, only to be ignored.
"BrY@—"

Soon it was quiet. Bryan sighed out of relief and held his legs, standing back up. He wiped off his clothes and chuckled, turning around. "See, Freddy? I knew she'd— wait.. where—" Bryan looked around. He saw that Freddy was just as confused as he was. "Where'd she go?—" Freddy looked at Bryan and shrugged. "I'm—im not.. She just started glitching out and soon— disappeared?" Freddy replied. He soon started questioning his memory.

But he was right.
Chica was out of plain sight.
Like she just disappeared.

Like she completely glitched out of the universe.

——————/————-/—————-/

HEY! Yes, the book is starting to get to the good stuffs. If you don't understand why the last part was in italic writing, maybe you should look a bit closer in my other books. (That is if you read them) haha. Anyways, thanks for reading, if you did!

Luv ya guys!