~Leo x Reader | Late Nights I Want~

Words-409

You were staying in the lair for the night. You sat up on your bed in the extra room they gave you, and you rubbed your eyes as you pulled out your phone to check the time...

'2:30 am'

It was late, but you couldn't fall back asleep. You have been trying but you still seemed to keep your eyes open effortlessly. You stood up from the bed, you slowly and quietly walked out of your room.

You headed towards the kitchen but before you got there you bumped into something or someone and fell backward. Before you hit the ground you felt a pair of arms hold you by your waist and despite the dim light, you could see it was Leo. Your face flushed with a soft pink color across your cheeks.

"You alright?" He asked as his beautiful blue eyes looked straight into yours.

"I uh, y-yeah..thanks." He still kept his arms around you.

"You sure? Your face is completely red." He pointed out. You flinched at the realization and you tried to cover your burning red face as best you could. He chuckled a little at your attempt as he kept your hand from hiding your gorgeous and flustered face.

"Heh, what're you so shy for? It's just me." You laughed a little nervously. "But seriously, what are you doing up so late?"

"I-I um..couldn't sleep." He couldn't help but smile

"I can help with that." He said as he picked you up and walked towards his room. You were surprised at his actions and he looked down at you to see your big eyes hold a look of surprise.

'So cute..' He thought to himself as he blushed ever so slightly.

He entered his room and closed the door behind him. He laid down on his bed with you and pulled up the covers over the both of you. When he wrapped his arms around you, you felt safe and warm. If heaven was a feeling you could experience were definitely feeling it now.

You wished you bumped into him sooner if it meant he would stay close to you like this for longer. You brought your arms around him in return as you closed your eyes, it brought Leo a peaceful sensation he's never felt before. Almost like a calming of a rainstorm.

He placed a soft kiss on your cheek. You smiled warmly and blushed softly.

"Thank you" You gently muttered.

====