"James, it's fine. I do this all the time."

"Yeah, but with Robbie. Let's just go to your trailer. It's right here."

I agree and as soon as he turns to walk to the trailer, I go the opposite way and run to the fans. They get louder and push more against the barricades. The security keeps them back a bit and tells them to calm down or I won't be able to get through them all.

I hear James call my name and come up from behind me. He doesn't try to pull me away though. I already began signing autographs and taking pictures with everyone.

After I got through most of them, the security said I should go, and that the fans were getting a little out of control. I turned around and saw Harry talking with James.

"I told you to bring her to the trailer," Harry groaned.

"I tried! But then she disappeared over here," James defended himself. I reach them and cross my arms. Harry looks at me and narrows his eyes at me.

"Yes, but if you haven't figured it out, Jessica never seems to listen. Ever."

I roll my eyes. "Whatever, I'm going to go change."

I skip into the trailer, past Jane, Caroline, and Meredith talking at the table, and change into my other outfit.

"We have about a half hour to spare before we have to leave to the airport," Jane told me. I huff and nod, then slump onto the couch. We were flying to Brazil next for promo. I start scrolling through Twitter and see the picture Harry posted of he and I from a few hours earlier.

'harrystyles: Lots of love to this girl right here! GMB is massive! xx'

Aw, I love him.

My heart beats erratically when I start looking through my twitter feed and the hashtag: '#style'.

'@daydreamjess: OMG #STYLE IS SO GOOD IM SJDJKSNABDHEJWK'

'@lilxcjxsss: I cannot stop dancing to #Style omg if you went you GMB, you're so lucky.'

'@justjarry: #STYLE IS ABOTU HARRY OMFG I JNEW IT'

'@seasidejess: "You got that long hair, slicked back, white tee shirt" HARRRY #Style'

They love it! My heart swirls with happiness and content. It's the best feeling when you know you've pleased your fans with any single that's let out. I felt like I could breathe a little better now.

The door opened and a muttering, swearing Harry walks in. He sat down next to Mere and Lucy, running his hand through his hair.

"Where's Robbie?" I ask them. I noticed he wasn't in the trailer either.

"He offered to get us food before our shuttle bus gets here," Jane answered.

"Jess decided to go say hi to fans without any kind of security, too," Harry interjected, clearly frustrated. Can guys get their period too?

"Jess," Jane groaned and set down her phone. I sit up on the couch and rest my head on my knees. I knew I was going to get another lecture about my "safety", but why the hell do they think my fans would cause any harm? They're people!

"I know you believe they can't hurt you, but it's the ones that aren't fans that will. Or the paps."

"I'm not that famous," I say honestly.

"Uh, yeah you are," Harry scoffs. "You're releasing a second album in a week, and over 6,000 people showed up to a show in the park! Imagine concerts, Jessy. There haven't even been released tour dates!"