✨C H A P T E R T H I R T Y F I V E✨

~~~~~

You haven't seen Jimin in a week. Of course it's been bugging you but you don't live with him anymore and there's no reason to visit him.

You've been texting but that's about it. Last week was the last time you saw him and thats when you had plenty more then 'two rounds'. You basically had sex all that day.

You get up and decide to go on a walk. You've been feeling more tired lately so when you stand up you feel weaker. You go over to Taehyung and ask, "Hey can you tell mom and dad that I'm going on a walk." He nods.

You go outside and begin walking. You've been walking for what seemed like forever. You realize you walked all the way to Jimins house. He must always be on your mind. . .

You go to the door and knock. Jin opens it and he hugs you with a smile, "Y/n, I'm so happy your here I just made some great food and I was about to invite Tae and you over, speaking of Tae where is he?"

You smile, "It's just me I walked."

"That's a long way, you must be freezing." Jin pulls you inside of the house and shuts the door. He is like an Eomma.

You look by the counter to see Namjoon and Hoseok sitting there already eating the food.

Jin walks over to them and you follow. You get one whiff of the food and you feel like your going to barf.

It has nothing to do with Jins cooking, his food normally smells great and tastes amazing. It's just too strong. . .?

You cover your mouth and Jin looks at you confused, "What's wrong?" He asks.

"I'm sorry Jin, I don't know I bet it's amazing but I need to go to a different room."

You rush to the hallway and you see Jungkook there. You shout his name, "Jungkook!"

He looks at you and smiles, "Y/n, I'm so happy your here I haven't seen you in forever!" He comes up to you and hugs you.

You cry, "I haven't seen you in so long!" Jungkook pulls away as he looks at you with widened eyes, "Woah calm down Y/n I'm here now."

You sniffle and wipe away your tears, "I'm sorry, I don't know what just happened. . ."

He laughs, "Understood, kind of." You laugh.

Jimin comes out of his room and notices you, "Y/n!" He comes up to you guys, "What are you doing here?"

"I was walking and I noticed that I ended up at your house." You say.

Jimin smiles, "Well I'm glad your here, why don't we go eat Jin's food."

Jimin and Jungkook go to walk to the kitchen and you don't move making them look back confused. Jungkook asks, "Are you coming?"

You shake your head no.

Jimin asks, "Why not?" He starts walking back up to you.

"I don't really feel good, I'm sorry I shouldn't have came." You say.

Jimin comes up to you and you feel weaker and tired. "No that's alright, I'm glad your here now I can take care of you." You smile at him.

"You seem tired, here come with me." He grabs your hand and leads you to his room. You lie down in his bed and instantly fall asleep.

Meanwhile Jimin goes to the kitchen with the others. Jin asks, "Do you guys know why Y/n felt sick around my food?"

Jimin speaks, "She said she wasn't feeling good."

"Oh makes sense."

You wake up that morning with the sun beaming down on your face. You look around you had forgotten that you slept in Jimins room.

You get a text and check your phone. It's Jackson and Mark. You missed them a ton. You decide to call Jackson, he picks up.

"Hey Jack."

"Hey Y/n, it's been so long! We should hang out you, me and Mark."

"Yeah of course, when?"

"Does today work, cause we need to catch up girly."

You smile to yourself, "Yeah of course."

"Alright we can meet up at my house, come whenever."

"Can't wait." You hang up and walk over to the kitchen.

You see Jimin there. He smiles at you, "Hey, how was your rest?"

"Good." You smile, "Jimin~"

"Yeah?"

"Could I have a ride to Jackson's house?" You ask while trying to look as sweet as possible.

"Wait who's Jackson?!"

You laugh, "Don't worry he's gay."

"Oh good, I mean uh yeah I'll take you."

Jimin takes you over to the address you show him. You open the car door then Jimin stops you. He kisses you, "Please stay safe."

You nod, "Of course." You get out of the car and knock on the door. Mark instantly answers.

"Who was that?" Mark asked teasingly.

You giggle, "Were you spying on me out of the window?"

"Well I've got to find out stuff some how." You both laugh.

You go with Mark to the living room and sit with Jackson and him. You talk for what seems like hours, although you start getting into a deeper conversation.

Jackson asks, "So how many times have you done IT?"

You laugh, "Jackson~ that's personal!"

Mark adds, "Well it must have been a lot of she won't share the confidential information."

"Aish, you two are the worst." You joke.

Jackson pouts, "Am not! Well I mean, oh well."

Mark asks, "Well have you got your period this month?"

You think back and your eyes widen, "Oh, no I haven't. . ."