✨C H A P T E R S E V E N T E E N✨

You sit at the table by Namjoon. Jimin leaves his room and sits in the empty seat next to you. Everyone starts to eat but you can feel someones gaze on you. You look up from your food to see Jin looking at you.

He asks, "Y/n was your nap enjoyable?"

You play with the food on your plate, "Yeah I guess you could say that."

"Take a bite of the amazing food I made."

"Don't force her." Yoongi protests.

You sigh, "I'm fine guys really lets just pretend nothing happened, please?"

They nod and Taehyung tries to change the subject, "So Jimin what have you been doing I haven't seen you for a few hours."

Jimin almost chokes on his water and tries to reply quick, "Oh you know, the stuff."

Jungkook raises an eyebrow, "What's the stuff?"

Jimin has no idea what to say, "Uhm."

You laugh, everyone looks at you.

Hoseok looks confused, "Y/n, what's so funny?"

You shove food in your mouth to avoid the question and just shrug. You could feel Jimins glare on you. Everyone just shrugs and goes back to their food.

Jimin whispers in your ear and sarcastically says, "Well gee, thanks for helping me out there."

You nod as you smile to yourself.

~~~~~

Most everyone has finished eating except for you. Your a slow eater plus you didn't feel like eating but you didn't want Jin to be mad at you so you try to eat the food. It's good food so nothing against Jin at all.

You feel someone grab your shoulder making you jump and look behind you. Of course it's Jimin.

"You know your not going to finish Jin's food."

You sigh, "As if I didn't notice that, but it's a work in progress."

"Let me help." He unmanneredly places his fingers in your noodles and grabs one. He places it his mouth and kisses you. For some strange reason you kiss him back. He sticks his tongue in your mouth he transfers the noodle into your mouth.

You instantly back away and spit out the noodle, "Jimin!"

He smirks, "I said I'd help."

"But that's gross!"

"My tongues been in your mouth before."

"Well yeah but . . ." You pause not sure how to prove him wrong.

He smirks, "See, maybe you should obey me more often."

He gets closer to you making you more nervous.

"What am I supposed to do about that?"

He smashes his lips to yours and kisses you again. You put your arms around his neck and he puts his arms around your waist lifting you up onto the dining room table. Now you can almost be eye level with him since your short.

He pulls off your sweatshirt your torso is now exposed and so is your bra.

"Wait, Jimin I-"

"When I start you'll be begging for more." He pulls your pants off and rubs your center making you moan. You tried to push him away but your body wasn't letting you deny his touch.

"Ah Jimin!" As you felt yourself ready to reach your high he stops leaving you confused.

He smirks, "I won't continue until you say I can."

You want to stop but you can't help it he made you feel good.

"You can."

He smirks as you play with the belt on his pants, you pull off his shirt exposing his chest. His fit body really showed and made you even more excited for him. He unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his hardened member. He puts his tip on your core teasing you, you whine and he chuckles.

Without warning he slams into you hard. You dig your fingernails into his back you breathlessly shout, "Jimin!"

He smirks and continues to do that. He pulls your body closer to his while holding your waist. He kisses and sucks your jawline and neck as he moans and grunts.

His pace gets quicker and more staggered as he feels himself reaching his high and you weren't far from there yourself. Everything felt so good, you could feel yourself heating up, "Jimin, don't stop!"

You reach your high and your liquids spill, he pulls out and releases on your core and stomach. You both pant heavily from the exciting adventure you had. He lifts you off the table and you both get fully dressed again.

Your flushed and red from the way you acted. "You did good, princess." He grinned. "Uh . . ." Your not sure how to respond.

Taehyung enters the kitchen not noticing you two. Then he looks over and notices you guys he looked shocked to see you too both standing there with messy hair and messy clothes.

"What happened to you guys? Looks like you've just been in a hurricane." Taehyung asked curiously.

You've realised you don't necessarily like Jimin and you being hidden, in a way it's not relaxing and nothing feels real.

Since Jimin and you have said nothing in response Taehyung comes up to you guys. "Hello, you guys in there?" He waves his hand in front of your faces causing you to stop spacing out into your own thoughts.

"Yes, Taehyungie?" You say.

"Wait what's this?" Taehyung points at the table. You and Jimin both look.

Taehyung makes a confused face, "I don't remember Jin making creamy white stuff."

You freak out Jimin laughs and says, "No he didn't."

You mouth to Jimin, "Not funny, help me."

Taehyung implies, "Well it could be, let me try it." He goes to put his finger in it, you stop him and grab a napkin wiping it off.

Taehyung yells, "Hey that could've been good!"

You get flustered looking at a silently laughing Jimin and sigh, "No Taehyung never eat things when you don't know what they are."

He pouts, "Your no fun, I'm going to go play with Jungkook now."

You reply, "Good." Taehyung leaves.

Jimin can't hold in his laughter anymore, "That was priceless Taehyung was about to eat th-" You cut him off, "We never speak of this again, and you could've tried helping me out."

"That's no fun."

You roll your eyes, "Whatever I'm going to bed now." You go to walk out of the room Jimin yells before you leave the room.

"Have a great time in the morning!"

You had no idea what he meant then but you sure do now.