✨C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N✨

Jungkook smiles at you as he pulls up at a mall. "Ill buy you anything you want."

"Jungkook you do not have to do that for me."

"I insist."

"What if I don't want anything."

"Then ill take you to many other stores until you get what you want."

You smile at him. "Well I guess we will just have to wait and see." You both exit the car and enter the store.

"See anything you want yet?" Jungkook implies. You shake your head no, but then you see it the one thing you need. . . food. It feels like you haven't ate in so long.

You tug at Jungkooks shirt pulling his attention back to you. "I know what I want."

"What is it?"

"Food, especially noodles."

He rolls his eyes, "Of course."

You pout. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"We can go get the food, but I thought you wanted something that could last you."

You laugh, "Food can last me." He raises an eyebrow at you.

You laugh nervously, "Yeah your right it wouldn't last me. . .but I'm hungry."

"Then lets go get some noodles." You smile and you both walk up to the register. He buys your food and you both find a table to sit at and start eating.

As you slurp up your noodles Jungkook asks you a question,
"Y/n, at first why did you say I was the better brother out of Jimin and your real brother."

You finishing eating the noodle in your mouth and reply, "because my real brother can be a pain in the butt, and your not like Jimin."

"What do you mean I'm not like Jimin?" He starts to eat his food.

You shrug your shoulders, "Well with what Jimin does is not what a brother would do."

Jungkook almost choked on his noodles. You knew you shouldn't have said anything at that moment. "What do you mean? what does Jimin do?"

"Uh nothing shush I said nothing."

"Oh my gosh! I ship HARD!" You cover Jungkooks mouth, everyone looks over at you guys.

"Jungkook shhh." He giggles not containing his excitement.

You roll your eyes, "Your making me think Taehyung is a better brother."

"Okay ill be quiet." You both finish eating your dish and continue to wander around the mall until you find a store you
want to enter.

You point to the location, "I want to go there."

He laughs, "That's a plushie shop." You give him an evil glare.

He stops laughing, "Miniso'life it is."

You both walk into the store and you find the cutest plushie. Its a pink mochi bear plush. Jungkooks just browsing around, you grab his arm and pull him over.

"I want this."

"Seriousl-"

"You said I can have anything I want."

"Well it is cute."

"See, you think it's cute."

He smiles, "Yeah." You grab it and go to the cash register. The person working there is Irene.

Irene says, "Oh its you and you have another guy with you your such a hoe."

You reply in a small voice, "I did nothing wrong to you."

She replies with a mean and cocky tone, "You rat, I'm not going to let someone as handsome as he is buy you a children's toy."

Jungkook gets protective, "Excuse you but my friends not a rat, and I will be buying this for her because she deserves it."

"No she can't have it she's ugly and she can just go die."

Your sick of hearing those words. You run out of the shop with your hand cupped over your mouth. Tears start to go down your face.

Jungkook stares at Irene evily, "Check me out now or I will go to your manager." Irene gives him a smug look but hurries to wrap up the stuff once she realises he's not kidding.

"There you go handsome."

"Don't fucking speak to me or even look at me." Jungkook walks outside of the shop and goes to find you. He sees you sitting down with your knees tucked in and your head down by a restroom.

He goes up to you and grabs your shoulder. You jump in alarm and look up with your teary eyes. "Oh its just you Jungkook." He nods and sits next to you it hurt him to see you like this.

"Hey don't listen to her nothing she said was true." He smiled.

You faked a smile, "Thanks Jungkook." He pulls out the plushie from his bag and hands you it.

"Here you go just hug it for comfort." You hug it now your smile is real.

"Jungkookie your the best." He wipes off your tears.

"Ill be right back im going to use the restroom then we can go somewhere else."

"Don't be too long." He nods and stands up and enters the restroom.

You look down at the bear he bought you. You love it, its so cute. You feel someone grab your arm you jump, but they don't stop they pull you up. You look at him and its obviously not Jungkook.

"Jungkook!" The guy covers your mouth and pulls you with him. You drop your bear and try to reach for it. You can't grab it and he continues to pull you out of the store. People just watch you struggle to escape him but don't help you.

He pulls you into a black van. For some reason he's very recognizable. He speaks, "I loved you so much and he took you away from me." You freeze up terrified, "Its you."

Jungkook exits the bathroom expecting to see you there. Once your not there he freaks out.
"Y/n! Are you there?" He walks around and sees a familiar pink bear. He runs up to it, as tears form in his eyes.

He asks people around him if they have seen you by your description. One person that replied had really gotten his attention. They said they saw someone dragging a girl that looked like his description out of here. Jungkook freaks out and drives home. Hoping to get help from them one person he knows can help, Jimin.