✨C H A P T E R T W E N T Y S E V E N✨

It's eventually the next day and you get to go home. It's 10am and Taehyung came to pick you up. You enter his car.

"So, I get to school today right?!" You ask excitedly.

"Well it's almost half a day so there would be no point to go anymore."

"Plleeeeeeaaassseeee." You beg.

"You've never liked school this much in your whole life."

You smile, "I know."

"Wait, you know!?"

You laugh, "No, I'm just kidding, I got you good though."

Taehyung sighs, "Okay well your not going to school today because I have something even better planned for you."

"Yay, will Jimin be there?"

Taehyung nods, "but first we have to go to Namjoons house and wait for Jimin, I brought over some of your clothes so you can change into them."

"Thanks, Tae."

"Aw, you started calling me Tae again."

"It just suits you."

Taehyung pulls up to Namjoons house. You both go inside.

Two boys are there to greet you.

One shakes your hand, "Hello, I'm the owner of this house and the most trustworthy."

"I beg to differ." Another boy says entering the room.

"Shush Jin."

"So you must be Namjoon."

He nods.

"And you must be Jin. . ." You pause and look over at the boy standing next to Namjoon, "and you are?"

"Your great friend, Jungkook!"

Your open your mouth to reply but then Taehyung intercepts, "Y/n go change into some comfortable clothes."

Taehyung goes to grab some folded clothes on the couch and hands them to you.

"Where's the bathroom?" You ask.

Namjoon replies, "Third door on your left."

You go to Namjoons bathroom and change into the shirt and shorts Taehyung gave you.

You exit the bathroom and walk back to the living room where you see two more guys than before.

Namjoon says, "Y/n before you ask anymore questions they are Hoseok and Yoongi."

"Well thanks that makes it a lot easier."

Namjoon smiles.

"Do you have any food? I am hungry." You say.

"Of course, follow me." You follow Namjoon to the kitchen.

"The plates are in th-" Namjoons cut off once his phone rings, he looks at the caller and says to you, "Sorry I have to take this grab whatever you want." He smiles and exits the kitchen.

You shrug it off and walk over to the fridge. You open it crouching down and look around. Dang Namjoon eats some plain stuff. You grab the first thing your eyes drawn to which is milk. You grab the milk carton and close the fridge door.

You look around for the cups and grab one. You pour the milk in the cup and drink it.

You hear a noise and stop slurping down your milk to look.

You shout excitedly, "Jimin!" You place your cup down and run up to hug him. He gladly hugs you back with one of his arms with a smile on his face.

You stop hugging Jimin and look at what's he's holding in his other arm.

You ask, "What's that?"

"These are for you, because of where we are taking you."

"Ooh, let me see!" You grab the cloth out of Jimins hand and see two different pieces of cloth with the same pattern.

You furrow your brows, "What is this?"

He laughs, "It's a swimsuit."

"I don't wear two piece swimsuits."

"Well that's the best you'll get."

You pout, "Fine."

"Now go change it's a really nice day today."

You listen and go to the bathroom you changed in earlier.

You struggle with all the strings attached and in the end fail miserably. That is why you only wear one piece swim suits because of all those darn strings in two pieces.

You yell, "Jimin!"

He comes by the door, "Yes, Y/n?"

"Can you help me put this on?"

"Yes."

"Promise to close your eyes."

"Then how do I hel- okay I promise."

You open the bathroom door and pull him inside the bathroom. You close the door behind him.

"Can you just help me keep certain strings in place."

He nods and you put the top string of your top in his hand. Eventually you get it on but you can't tie it yourself.

Wow you really need some friends that are girls.

"I need you to tie my strings, you can open your eyes."

He does so and of course is always so drawn to you.

He ties the strings slowly but very tightly.

You turn back to face him.

"Go get your swim trunks on." You say.

Jimin finds a way to get his glance off of you and goes to grab his swim shorts.

You exit the bathroom and go to the living room. All the boys were ready to go, already in there swim trunks.

Jungkook goes up to you. "You ready to go
Y/n?!"

You smile, "You know it."

~~~~~
*Not that long ago*
Namjoon left the kitchen and answers his phone call. It was from Jimin.

"Yes Jimin? Your almost here right?"

"That's irrelevant, but something happened and I think Y/n might be in danger."