✨C H A P T E R T W E N T Y N I N E✨

You smile back to be polite, "Hi I'm Y/n."

He chuckles, "I know, your my girlfriend."

You surprised, "I am? But Tae never mentioned that I have a boyfriend."

"That's because we kept it secret."

"Oh."

The teacher looks over at you guys, "Y/n and Vernon you can talk later but I am teaching right now."

You look at the teacher and go quiet.

~~~~~

Jimin is cleaning up his house, until he gets a call.

It's Namjoon, he answers.

"Yes, Namjoon?"

"Vernon escaped."

Jimin drops the broom he was holding, "Wait, what?"

"That's what the phone call must have been about that you got earlier, she's in danger because of him."

"I'm going to go get her from school."

"Good." Namjoon hangs up.

Jimin puts his phone in his pocket. He runs his hand through his hair and pokes the inside of his cheek with his tongue.

He gets into his car and start to drive to your school.

~~~~~

It's lunch hour right now and you go sit in the hallway. Vernon sits next to you.

He lays his hand on your inner thigh, you jump.

"Calm down, I'm your boyfriend." He smirks.

You feel very uncomfortable, but he's your boyfriend so you obviously had to of liked him and let him do that before, right?

Two girls come up to you.

One says, "Hey Y/n it's us your friends I'm Jisoo and that's Irene."

You smile and wave, "Hi guys."

"Let's all hang out tonight, all four of us."

You smile, "Sure."

Irene hands you her phone, "Here put in your number and I can text you the location later."

You pause, "But we're friends, wouldn't you already have my number?"

She pauses, "Well, I got a new phone and number so I don't have it anymore."

"Oh okay."

You enter in your number. You feel Vernon moving his hand further up your thigh.

Your name is called to the office over the intercom and your more than happy.

"Guys I got to go, obviously." You jumping up happily.

Vernon stands up, you go to walk away but he grabs your hand.

"Wait Y/n give me a kiss before you go."

"Oh I'm not sure. . ."

"Come on, or I'll have to give you one."

You feel bad, maybe you should.

Out of nowhere he kisses you lips roughly. You pull away and fake a smile.

"Uh yeah, I'll see you later."

You pull your hand away from his and start to walk to the office. Once you turn a corner and your out of Vernon's sight you run to the office.

You enter the office and see Jimin in there.

The office lady speaks, "You must go, you've been pulled out of school today."

"Okay."

You follow Jimin to his car. You get in.

He immediately asks, "Are you okay?"

You nod, "Yes, why do you ask?"

"Nothing. . ." He pauses then continues, "You can't go home yet, or to Namjoons house."

"Why?"

He keeps his eyes on the road as he drives, "Because it's not safe there."

"What happened? Are the other boys okay?"

He nods, "Yes they are but I need to take you somewhere else."

Jimin pulls up to a hotel. Without noticing you blush.

"Why, am I staying here?"

"Yes, I'm going to help you get checked in but I have to leave after, are you okay with that?"

"Yeah, but will you be back?"

"Yes, to check on you, and if you need me."

You blush, "Okay."

You both get out and he goes to help you get checked in. He goes with you to your room and enters it with you.

"You'll be okay here by yourself for a few hours, right?"

"Mhm."

"I'll see you soon." He closes the door and leaves the hotel. You go to the window and watch his car leave the parking lot.

Your phone beeps and you look at it.

It's a text from Jisoo, she made a group chat.

Jisoo- "Why'd you leave school Y/n."

Y/n- "Uhm Tae pulled me out, for a family event."

You lied.

Jisoo- "Oh alright."

Irene- "Alright, so the time we will all be meeting up is 1 am."

Y/n- "Why that late?"

Vernon- "Because it's the funnest time, also the location will be more accessible then."

Y/n- "Oh alright."

Jisoo-"Okay I'm going to send the location, and meet us there tonight."

Y/n- "Okay."

You turn off your phone and go over to the bed. You lay down on it and fall asleep. You figure you might as well, you don't think you'll be getting that much sleep tonight.

You hear a knock at your hotel room door. You stand up and look at the time 8pm. It's just starting to get dark outside. You look through the peep hole of the door and see Jimin and Taehyung.

You open it and they both smile.

"Hey, Y/n what have you been doing this whole time?" Taehyung asks.

"Catching up on some well deserved sleep." You rub your eyes and smile.

They both come in and shut the door. You sit on the bed and they both stand in front of you.

Taehyung speaks, "I have to go attend to some business but Jimin is going to watch you." Taehyung turns and scarily glares at Jimin then continues, "And if you try anything I will cut you up into pieces, cook you for dinner, and feed you to Yeontan my new dog."

You laugh, Jimin on the other hand looks terrified. Jimin pouts, "Don't worry I won't do anything."

Taehyung turns to leave, "You better not, I've got my eye on you."

Taehyung leaves and Jimin turns to you.

He asks, "So what do you want to do?"