Withgjejdj Eighteen. Lol! XD

I sat on the floor that next morning. I didn't sleep at all. After I told the boys I loved Niall I just ran. I didn't want to hear everything the had to say. I didn't lay down. I sat down on my floor almost instantly and just cried. I can't believe I actually did that to him. I can't believe he jumped because of me. How could I have the heart to actually make him do that? Actually... I don't think I have one I I did that...

I heard a faint knock on my door as I stared at the wall. " Zayn? We're going to see Niall... Do you want to come? " it was Harry. I knew it was.

I slowly stood up not caring about my appearance anymore and just walked out of my room. I nodded and Harry sighed before grabbing my arm and flinging it over his shoulder. He knew that I wouldn't be able to go down the stairs without just falling because of the way I looked and was walking.

When we got downstairs we walked outside to Louis' car and I got in the back next to Liam. I leaned my head on the window until I heard Liam say something directed towards me.

" Why didn't you tell us? " he asked.

" Because I didn't want to believe it. That's why. " I said quietly.

" We would've supported you Zayn. Really we would've. " he told me.

" I know I just... Can't believe that it took me until now to really believe that I do..... " I felt tears come to my eyes. Liam put his hand on my knee and I turned to look at him.

" He'll be okay... " he whispered as we pulled into the hospital. I took a deep breath before nodding and getting out of Lou's car. Liam, Harry and Louis all helped me walk into the hospital.

" Hi we're here for Niall Horan? " Louis said to the receptionist.

" Ah yes. He's awake. One at a time please. Room 317. " we nodded and sat down.

" Who's going first? " Liam asked.

" I'm going last. " I said to them and they nodded. Harry went in first.

After Louis Liam and Harry all went I took a deep breath before walking into Niall's room. They all came out crying but wouldn't tell me why. They would just keep saying sorry. I didn't know why. I opened the door and stepped in before looking up.

" Hi Niall... " I said quietly.

" Hi... " I looked at him and sat down next to his bed.

" I'm so sorry for what I did... I'm so so so sorry... " I told him and took his hand in mine.

" Uhm... You're Zayn right? " that hit me like a shit ton of bricks. I looked up at him and nodded. " Liam and Louis and Harry told me about you! They said you were part of our band also. I just don't remember you. "

I couldn't speak. He doesn't remember me? Me out of everyone in this world. Me. " I-I... Oh... "

" You know? " I cocked an Eyebrow at him when he said that. " You have really pretty eyes. "

I blushed a bit. Maybe if he doesn't remember it's a good thing?

" And you are very cute. " I told him. He blushed.

" I think we're going to get along really well. " he told me with a smile. I should tell him what happened shouldn't I?

" Me too. But Niall... Do you why you're in here? " I asked him cautiously. He shook his head.

" No? Do you know why? " I nodded.

" Me and you were in a fight and... I told you that everything was a lie between us and stuff and you... Jumped off of the balcony of our flat. I'm really sorry... " I told him as I felt tears come from my eyes. He stared at me blankly.

" So... I'm here because I jumped because of you? " he asked. I nodded and locked our eyes together.

" Yes you did. "

" I'm not surprised. " Wait what?

" Why? "

" Because, if you said that to me and we used to be best friends. I would've had a really big crush on you and I would've jumped. " he explained.

" Niall...? " I really need to tell him before I chicken out.

" Yes? " he looked as if he was about to fall asleep. Just before he passed back out I said it. After all these years.

" I think I love you. "