One.... Two.... WAIT! Twoa!

**Nialler's Point Of View**

I walked out of Lou and Harry's room after trying to convince Liam, Louis and Harry I didn't fancy Zayn. I knew it was a lie but I refuse to admit that I do! I mean he has a fucking girlfriend for crying out loud! And what would the fans say if I was gay? And that I Fancied Zayn?! Ugh so many confusing questions! I think I'll talk with Simon soon to see what he thinks I guess. Just not yet though.

" Niall? " I heard a beautiful voice say my name. Their voice was flooded over with worry. I looked up to see those hazel eyes that just keep me mezmorized every time I look into them.

" Yeah? " I said back to him. It was then that I realized I was still in the hallway of the hotel and I was sitting on the ground. He sat next to me and put an arm around me. I felt the butterflies in my tummy start flying around at his touch.

" Are you okay? " He whispered. I didn't want to tell him what was wrong! I mean he would probably be so freaked out that he would never talk to me again.

" Yeah... " I said slowly. I started to get up but Zayn pulled me back down. I shot him a confused look.

" No you're not Niall. You can tell me anything, you know that right? " I nodded. " Then why won't you tell me what's bothering you? "

I sighed. " Well... I think I MIGHT! Be falling for someone. I don't wanna say who because I refuse to believe it. " I looked at him and he nodded. His mouth opened like he was about to talk but my phone went off. He shut his mouth and looked down to my phone next to me. " Sorry. " I said sympathetically. He smiled at me and handed me my phone.

It was from an unknown number. Weird.

Hey, it's uhm... Skyla. ~ Sky.x

I smiled when I read the message. I looked back at Zayn who was looking at me with a questioning look. He was adorable when he was confu--

No. No he's not.

You know that he is. Don't deny it!

Shut up!

" It's this girl I met outside. Her names Skyla. " I said simply. He smiled and started wiggling is eyebrows.

" Ooo! Does Nialler have a crush?! " I felt my heart sink a little. He was happy? That I might have a crush on this girl when I don't? My smile dropped a tad but I don't he noticed because he never said anything about it.

" Noooo. " I said holding the "o". He stood up and held his hand out for me to grab. I took it, again the sparks flooded my body, and pulled myself up. " Well, we might wanna get some sleep. " He nodded and we both walked back into our room.

I laid down in my bed and decided to text Skyla back.

Hello Love. How are you?.xx ~ Nialler.

I was surprised at how fast she texted me back.

Uhm... Help me....? ~ Sky.x

I looked at the text confusedly. Zayn must've saw me eyeing my phone because I heard him start talking. " What's wrong Nialler? "

Skyla.. With what..? ~ Nialler.xx

I looked at Zayn with a worried expression. " Skyla.. just asked me if I could help her.? " His face went from confused to confused and worried.

I'm sorry Niall, that wasn't for you. But may you uhm... maybe.... can we meet up again tomorrow? Or tonight...? ~ Sky.x

Yeah sure. Where do you live?.xx ~ Nialler.

In the hotel you're staying in. Room 34. Downstairs. Come quickly please? ~ Sky.x

Alright Love. I'll be there in a few. Bye.xxxxxx ~ Nialler.