You opened the stall door, rushed your way over to the sinks, making sure to keep your head down until you washed all the blood off.

When you were finished, you made it to the bathroom door right as another stall opened.

When you got out, you speed-walked to the classroom, grabbed your backpack, and were on the borderline of running through the halls back to the dorms and to your dorm room.

Well, that's what you would be doing..

"(L/n)! Class isn't over just yet! We still only have two minutes!" The class Rep exclaimed, his hands making various different chopping motions. You sighed.

You gave him a begging look, though you were unable to sway him.

A few second later, Bakugou, Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari all returned. Before they sat down, they approached Mr. Aizawa.

"Uh, sir?"

"What is it now, pests?"

"There's blood in one of the toilets in the guys bathroom..." Sero said.

'Shit!'

_______________________
In the bathrooms -

The three watched speechless as the (h/c) haired boy frantically left looking frazzled.

"Shit, man..." Sero muttered, feeling kind of guilty. The other two did as well.

As soon as the door for the bathroom shut, he walked over to the back stall.

"Yo, Bakugou..." He called.

"The fuck you want, Tape-!" He looked in the same direction. Eyes wide as he stared at the usually clear water was dyed completely red.

"Th-this is a prank, right?" Kirishima asked.

"I don't think so." Sero replied.

Bakugou bent down in a squatting position, observing the contents further.

"Look," he said to the other two.

There, floating in the dark red liquid, were tons of bits and pieces of light pink and purple orchids that were covered in the blood.

"It's the disease. The Hanahaki." Katsuki said.

"What's the Hanahaki disease?" Kaminari asked, now out of his own stall and washing his hands. Once he dried them, he wandered over to where his friends were surrounding the toilet.

"W-what!? Is that real blood!?" He exclaimed.

"Looks like it.." Sero told him.

Bakugou then stood back up, ushering the others out and whispering to his ebony haired friend that they had to tell Aizawa.

"Are you sure we should do that..?" He asked quietly, looking at him with an expression of uncertainty.

"Sero, I had Hanahaki. It's a shitty thing to have."

"So what you're saying is," Kirishima piped in, "we need to find out who (L/n)'s got the hots for?" When he got a reassuring nod, he nodded back.

"I don't think any of us could do that though..." Bakugou replied.