𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 19

(Hi did ya miss me? Also, I HAVE A SOCK ON MY HEADJDCJNCKZ)

Hope ya'll listened to Anson Seabra's broken and Can't carry this anymore cuz this story boutta GET DEPRESSING.

---

Yoongi was at the cliff, alone. He wanted to feel the cool wind and relax for a bit. His arms was covered in bandage but,was covered with his hoodie.

Yoongi sighed and looked at his phone and saw the time, he should head back. He grabbed his bike and hopped on.

He put his headphones on and started

peddling through the empty road.

Am I broken?
Am I flawed?
Do I deserve a shred of worth or am I
Just another fake, fucked up lost cause?
And am I human?
Or am I something else?
'Cause I'm so scared and there's no one there
To save me from the nightmare that I call myself.

Yoongi's mind was killing him slowly everyday, it was driving him insane. He got home and entered the house. He was greeted by the smell of Jin's cooking, he can never get enough of that smell.

He entered the kitchen and saw Jin "hi dad..." Yoongi greeted "Hello Yoongi, wash up dinner is gonna be ready soon" Jin said.

Yoongi went to the bathroom and lifted his sleeves to see the blood-soaked bandages on his arms and mostly on his wrist area. He was having second thoughts about changing it or not.

But he decided he'll change later, in midnight. Yoongi washed his hands and face and dried up with the towel that was close by.

"Dinners ready!" Jin yelled, Yoongi quickly went out of the bathroom and saw Namjoon "hi dad.." Yoongi greeted Namjoon "Hi Yoongi, you alright?" Namjoon asked "of course I am" Yoongi replies along side a small chuckle.

Both of them continued to the dining room and saw Jungkook already sitting down.

Yoongi sat beside him while Jin was across him

The family started and Jungkook looked at Yoongi's hand or arms perhaps and saw some white stuff? "Yoongi you have something on your arm" Jungkook pointed it out.

Some of the bandage was hanging out of his sleeve. "Oh, uh its nothing" Yoongi said "its looks like your sleeve is stained Yoongi" Jin pointed out, at this point Yoongi was panicking.

"Roll up your sleeve baby so it wont get more stained" Jin said "I dont want to.." Yoongi whispered, no one heard.

"Here I'll do it" Jungkook said "No wai-" Goddamit Jungkook. The blood- soaked bandages was shown.

"Yoongi..."

Yoongi quickly stood up and headed for the door "Yoongi wait!" Jin stood up aswell and went for Yoongi.

Yoongi got out to the road which was supposed to be empty but now has cars and along side some rain.

'When did it rain!?' Yoongi thought, he continued walking across the road with his mind full of regret and pain.

"Yoongi!" Jin was still following Yoongi with Namjoon behind him. Yoongi couldn't hear the yelling from his dad and Jin couldn't hear the truck's honks...

"JIN!!" Namjoon yelled as the medium size truck hits Jin, and thats where Yoongi got out of his thoughts as he heard the loud crash . He turned back and saw cars stopping and blood.

"Dad?"

----

Hai im back hshshsbs sorry for being inactive and saw all your comments about an update and here it is!

aaand I have good news ('・ω・')
someone asked me out and I said yes, WAIT before you say anything he's the same age as me and were both awkward potato.

And oh heres a face reveal.

Uwu bye, stay safe~✨❤

-babie outt

Jk this is me

I HAVE THICC EYEBROWS SHSJDJ