𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣𝟢

The next day rolled around and Yoongi was outside with Jungkook in the front yard, playing with some of the plants and Yoongi sitting by the gate.

"Jungkook dont mess up any of the plants okay?" Jin said walking out of their house holding a black trash bag and passing by Yoongi. "After you and your friends eat were gonna go to hospital to get a proper arm cast alrighr?" Jin said coming back inside through the gate.

"Hey Yoongi, can I come with you guys and meet uncle koro?" Jungkook said "uh..Maybe next time Jk.." Yoongi said trying not to sound like an asshole "oh...okay" Jungkook went back to playing with the plants.

A knock on the metal door of Yoongi's gate was hear and Yoongi opened it without asking who it was "Hey Yoongi!" It was Taehyung with Jimin and Hoseok at the back "My grandma said we can just eat at my house so we dont have to spend money!" Taehyung said proudly "uh...sure! Daddy im gonna go now!" Yoongi yelled before getting pulled out my Jimin.

"Your gonna see Taehyung's dog!" Jimin said as they start walking "I never seen Taehyung's dog yet...." Hoseok said scratching his head "ehh???? You never seen Yeontan???" Jimin said making Hoseok hum.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-

The group got to Taehyung's porch and with Taehyung opening the door and stepping inside being followed by the three other boys "Grandma! Im home with my friends!" Taehyung yelled, suddenly an old lady in her 50s but still looks like 20 came out of the kitchen an-

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Hoseok suddenly screamed when Taehyung's grandma wasnt the only one that came out it was Yeontan. Hoseok found the nearest chsr and jumped on it but of course Yeontan followed and tried to reach Hoseok.

"It dont bite" Taehyung said with a devilish grin

"YES IT DO!" Hoseok yelled back

The three boys laughed at Hoseok and not thinking of helping him at all. "Aissh Tannie come here!" Taehyung's grandma shouted making Yeontan leave Hoseok alone.

"Come in here children" Taehyung's grandma lead the way into the dining room where the four boys sat "We'll just wait for the rice to finish cooking and while we have the time let's talk shall we?" Taehyung's grandma said making the boys nod in agreement.

"You must be Yoongi" Grandma pointed at Yoongi making him nod "Sorry for the arm son, Taehyung can get weird fun ideas" Tae's Grandma gave a sincere look "Its okay..." Yoongi said.

The rice was soon finished and Tae's Grandma prepared the plates and the food with Taehyung helping setting up the bowls and chopsticks. They started happily eating and talking.

-:-:-:-:-:-

Soon Yoongi had to go home because he'll be going to the doctor to get a proper cast for his arm.

The whole family was in the car with Namjoon driving, Jin in the passenger seat and the two kids in the back seat.

"So Yoongi how was eating at koro's dinner?" Jin asked because Yoongi haven't told anything yet "oh we didn't go Uncle koro's dinner we ate at Taehyung's house, His Grandma invited us..." Yoongi said looking out at the window "Aww you already went to your classmate's house?" Jungkook formed a pout as he never met one of his friends outside of school.

"Don't worryo Jungkook i'll call Jackson's dad and maybe schedule a play date?" Namjoon said as he was very good friends with Jackson's dad.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-

They arrive at the hospital and exited their car. Jungkook was holding hands with Namjoon while Yoongi stayed close to Jin. They enter the hospital and they were greeted by the smell of it.

Namjoon went up to the desk "Hi there i'd like to see dr.Lee" Dr.Lee is the boy's doctor since they were in kindergarten "I'll let him know you're here sir" The lady at the desk said.

The family waited at the waiting lobby with surprisingly both kids behave. "Mr.Kim?" A lady said "Here" Namjoon and the rest stood up and followed the lady.

The family got to Dr.Lee's room and saw him waiting with a clip board in hand "There's my favorite brothers" Dr.Lee said as he greeted te kids "How's it going Jong-suk" Namjoon said as he shook Dr.Lee's hand "been great".

Jin sat Yoongi at the bed for Dr.Lee to examine him "Yep, he just needs a normal cast" Dr.Lee said as he went into the cabinet in the back of the room and got out a cast.

He placed the cast onto Yoongi's arm successfully. The kids was made to leave the room and wait outside by the chairs, whole the parents talked with Dr.Lee.

Jungkook spotted a vacant hospital bed with no nurse looking after it "Hey Yoongi look!" Jungkook ran towards the hospital bed and realised there was wheels on the thing and decided to climb on "Yoongi push me!" Jungkook said.

Yoongi was very hesitant at first because he just got his new arm cast but who the hell cares right? Yoongi ran where the bed and Jungkook was and started pushing it with one arm, he was pushing it hard making Jungkook fall off but soon the bed hit the wall with a loud bang in front of one open room.

Suddenly a nurse came out of the room and gasped at the scene "Young man what are you doing?" The nurse said with a voice that terrified Yoongi. Yoongi looked at Jungkoo who wasn't moving or saying anything.

Jin came into the scene moved Yoongi behind his back "Im sorry for whatever my son did, if he broke something can I just pay for it?" Jin said with a defensive stance while Yoongi was behind him "Doesn't matter, just keep your little runt to yourself" The nurse said before leaving while pulling the hospital bed.

"Kim Yoongi what were you thinking? Causing trouble?" Jin said as he looked down at Yoongi "b-but" Yoongi couldn't find words to say but took a glance in Jungkook's direction who was now with Namjoon who was watching the scene.

Jin sighed and just let it go.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

The family left and the hospital and went inside the car like nothing happened but through the whole ride Yoongi was glaring at Jungkook while Jungkook wasn't taking a second to look at his brother.

They got home and the kid's was the first one to enter. Before Yoongi could enter his room he was suddenly pulled "Im sorry Yoongi! Please don't be angry" Jungkook tried his beat to apologise to his brother "Just leave me alone Jungkook" Yoongi said before entering his room leaving a Jungkook outside the door.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Yall should try reading Hide~

And Like I have a Question what do you guys think my age is?