Black Ribbon. Bonus Result.

“I got a black ribbon, people!” you said as you twirl the ribbon above your head so it would be visible. You heard someone sigh behind you.

“Why do I get the feeling this was going to happen all over again?” Ciel muttered as he comes into your view.

“Jeez… You don’t have to if you don’t want to….” You said as you rolled your eyes.

“B-But of course Ciel! You have to go!! It’s just a game!!” Elizabeth butted in and pushed the two of you in the dark closet. Both of you were shocked at Elizabeth’s reaction to this. The door closed and your fate was sealed. “There’s no harm with them together…. I mean… They’re just friends? Right?” Elizabeth’s voice can be heard outside.

“I can’t say so myself either, milady…. There’s no telling what those two would do….” Sebastian replied, a sense of curiosity could be heard in his voice. There was awkward silence in and out of the closet.

“Umm… Ciel, dearie,…. Don’t do anything reckless….. K?” Elizabeth said after five seconds.

“Oh, please…. If you’d expect me to do something, I’ll at least do it when I’m dead….” Ciel said which startled you since you never knew he was beside you.

“Fine, then the same goes for me…” you replied as you crossed your arms.

“If I know Ciel, then he wouldn’t last a minute without doing anything, more or less, losing at any kind of game….” Sebastian sarcastically said outside which you heard Ciel grunt to.

“Um…. Ciel…. You don’t think that—“ You manage to ask but Ciel interrupts by shouting at the door,

“Let’s see who’s the loser here, Sebastian!”.

“Oh, no, don’t, my lord! Lady Elizabeth will be shocked at the act you’re about to do…” Sebastian replied, a sense of sarcasm is evident in his tone.

“I don’t care! I can do what I want.” Ciel said as his hands were on either said of your head, trapping you. Even though you’re surrounded in darkness, you can tell he’s right in front of you because of his heavy breathing.

“Ciel…. Like I said, you don’t have to if you don’t want to…” you said, gulping.

“Just shut up and let me do all the work….” He replied quite sternly.

His lips smash roughly onto yours. You kiss back without hesitation to his surprise. Your hands cup his face, deepening the kiss. Seconds later, he tried to break away from you but you weren’t finished with him yet. He repeatedly bangs on the door with the hands beside your head, a sign that he’s out of breath. With mercy, you let him go, knowing the consequences you’ll achieve for your action.

“Do you want to get me killed, woman?! You almost suffocated me to death!” Ciel coughed. You rolled your eyes.

“Typical Ciel…. Already giving you an advantage yet still, seeking to be independent…” you giggle to yourself.

“I heard that… And don’t think you’ll be getting away with it….” Ciel replied, a hint of seduction in his voice. His hands were back to where they were before. And before he can lean in, the door pulled open, making you two fall on the ground for you had your back on it.

“Reverse psychology…. Never fails on him….” Sebastian smiles as he helps you two up.

Replay, perhaps?