A Private Staff Meeting.

((OK, I lied. After two years, I finally birthed out something I should have done. I got inspired after discovering a video that I thought never existed and now here I am. Warning: May contain rather inappropriate themes like mild F/F, mild sexual innuendos-- heck everything in here is sexual innuendos lol))

This is a continuation of the previous chapter, "I'm Not Playing."

"So, uh, what now?" You perked up, your voice echoing through the halls of the Trancy manor. The triplets had ceased their silent chattering and now looked at you, their faces void of any emotion.

They stepped closer to you, gesturing you into one of the hallways. They lead the way. Seeming that you have no other options, you began following them. You could hear your own footsteps echoing in the halls, but not theirs. Feeling a bit awkward with the silence, you stopped, swearing that they were still talking to each other softly. Probably about your dress that faced the turmoil that is Alois Trancy.

"It would be nice if I knew your names and hear you." You said almost sarcastically behind them.

They stopped upon hearing your voice. It took a moment before their hands cave over their mouths and began exchanging whispers to each other yet again. They turned around, their faces ever the same. You sighed in exasperation, feeling a bit disappointed they didn't acknowledge your--

"I'm Thompson."

"Timber."

"Canterbury."

The triplet in the middle, right and left said respectively. You were surprised but took this short moment of silence to frantically assign the specified names to their rightful owners. You didn't notice it but the four of you had already stopped in front of a door. Your eyes followed the one you thought was Timber as he opened the door. He stepped back and motions for you to enter.

Once inside, you were greeted by a room decorated with bluebells at almost every crevice there is. It was so blue, you swore you felt your eyes tingle at some point. Or maybe it was just that you haven't blinked for a while since you saw them. It was beautiful. And the smell was intoxicating, to say the least.

You turned around at the sound of the door closing to find the triplets making their way to a cabinet, immediately opening it. Dresses, blouses and skirts filled up the whole cabinet. And you wondered how Alois could have acquired such a number of them with no idea on who might be using it. Brushing off the thought of Alois possibly wearing a dress, you notice the triplets whispering to each other as Thompson held a yellow dress in his hands.

You gripped the collar of your ruined excuse of a dress. You knew you were soft-spoken. But heck, these triplets were worse than you, apparently. It was getting annoying.

Clearing your throat, you got their attention with Thompson putting the yellow dress on the bed. "A-As a fellow servant, I want to be on speaking terms with a-all of you..." You said, every word coming out like a rock in your throat. Their hands were just about to cave over their mouths once more to whisper to themselves but you talked some more. "Which means.... I want all of you to talk to me as well."

Biting your lip for their reaction, they whispered to themselves yet again. All three of them stopping halfway to slap their own lips once they remembered your request. With hopeful eyes, you watched them turn to you.

"I guess we can talk to her while the master's not around." The triplet on the right said.

"The master is insane." The triplet in the middle added.

"Clearly mental." The last one finished.

Sighing softly to yourself, you were happy to at least get them to talk to you. But the way they described their master gives you a sense of dread for a second. Feeling a little confident and a bit closer to the triplets, you wanted to make sure of their names again.