Glasses.

(OK, I do not know well how Ron, here acts so.. Let me know when he’s out of character. PS: I only knew him *thiiiiiiss* much from the Kuroshitsuji wiki XD Another side note so far…. I haven’t watched Season 2 O_O.. Yeah. Think about why I’ve already made ones for Alois and Claude XD)

“Gee, _______.... What took you so long?” Finny asked as you got out of the bathroom, just finished fixing up your dress.

“Sorry, guys… Dresses are the new security locks these days.” You replied, laughing your way through the crowd. Finny promised you the first game and right before you about to pick, nature called and begged for your attention to the nearest comfort room. And here you are, apologizing for the time you had to yourself.

“Haha, whatever you say! Now pick!”

You placed your recently washed right hand in the bag and let fate decide for you. It took a while for you to pick which one because that’s how life really is. It takes time. Besides, you knew how women are... Indecisive since the dawn of mankind.

The object was thin, hard… yet fragile at the same time. What made you curious was its complex structure and that caused you to pull it out of the bag.

“AND WE HAVE A DECISION!” Finny exclaimed a bit glad that he now had to put down the bag to rest his arms.

“Finally. I’m starting to think you’d take up the whole night to choose.” Ciel mumbled but purposely said for everyone to hear.

“I got someone’s glasses! Poor soul… He’s probably gonna be blind for the whole party if I didn’t pull this out…” you said, raising the personal object for the whole crowd to see. It was really peculiar since it had a pentagonal shape for the lenses but still looks awesome in a way. I guess you sort of had a fetish thing for people with glasses.

“Gimme that!!” you heard a voice say in the crowd. You immediately turned around in the direction the voice is. “It’s bad enough I’m already late.”

You saw a man with blonde hair and stunning yellow-green eyes walking straight towards you. What’s weird yet hot about this guy was his hair. So unique, so stylish, it was extraordinary and you have never seen anything like this before in all of 18th century Britain. His hair was parted to the left with a cowlick sticking out. What made his hair so interesting was that the top part of his hair was blonde but the bottom half was dyed black.

Now he basically just hit the top two on your list that turns you on. Glasses and awesome hair? Check.

“Oh, uh, sorry.” You said, giving him the glasses that you were holding on as you were stunned at how handsome he was.

“No biggie. Come on! Let’s get to it!” he says as he asks for your hand, putting on his glasses in the process. “Hey, I’m buying you that drink, alright?” he added, looking at Meirin’s way, catching her off guard.

Alright, this is an obvious statement that he is a womanizer and he’s proud. Meirin did nothing but turn around and deny everything.

You placed your hand on his, feeling that sensation of blood rushing to your fingertips. You can also feel like your hands are getting cold as you touched his. It was a feeling only a huge audience in front of a stage can only bring. This is a sign. You were totally flipping for this guy just by first impression!

You feel a gentle tug as you finally shook yourself out of your stupor and notice him leading you towards the closet. Feeling ashamed that you were a million times clumsier than you were before, you let yourself be dominated over by a complete yet totally hot stranger.

You passed the door and embraced the darkness. Finny wished you good luck for the next seven minutes and closed the door, a bit loud due to his superhuman strength. You felt his hand slowly let go of yours, feeling a little helpless since you felt so alone in the dark with no one holding you.

“So, uh. Well, my name’s Ronald…” he started, a bit of boredom and awkwardness in his tone.

“_______.” You were too blunt, too straightforward. I guess you ran out of possible words to say to make this conversation more meaningful.

“Nice to meet you, ________. Remember, seven minutes only. I’m not one for overtimes.”

You don’t know how to react to this one. Trust me, even I don’t know what to say if someone asks this.

“…. I-I’m afraid I’ve never seen you before…” you started, trying to avert the situation into something more basic.

“Haha, it’s because I’m not from around here, you see…”

“Oh! Do tell me where you came from! Are you in some distant part of Europe, perhaps?”

“Um… Not really…”

“Ooookay? Wait, it’s those things that ‘If I tell you, I’ll have to kill you’ sort of thing, right?”

“Sort of.”

Alright, another dead end to an awkward conversation. Crap, crap, crap. NOW WHAT? This is driving you completely nuts. Sure, you knew his name and all but… Seriously, that’s all you’re gonna know for the next seven minutes?

…..

“OH, WHATEVER!” you heard him shout after a few moments of silence. Clearly, he was also bored out of his mind. “If you’re not gonna do anything, then by God, I will!”

This raised your hopes up and braced yourself for the worst. You felt two firm, gloved hands grip securely around your shoulders. He was shaking and now you doubted if he’s just forcing himself to do this. You somehow got the urge and the need to calm him down. The first thing that came into mind was step forward and connect your lips together.

The taste of excessive partying and wine filled your mouth the moment your lips linked. He was taken aback that you started the first move but soon calmed down, knowing that your mood is slow.

But that didn’t last. He had to make it escalate somehow. It’s only rightful since it’s in his demeanor to do so. The hands that were on your shoulders soon went their separate ways with one going up to your cheek and the other caressing the curve of your back, arching yourself more towards him.

He passionately pried your mouth open and you get the rush inside your stomach, feeling a whole gush of ecstasy rush through your body. Your hands finally regained their consciousness and lovingly got lost in his hair that attracted you so bad.

Your tongues danced in the intense moment and nothing could ever divert your focus from your man. Everything felt perfect. But there was a certain feeling at the bottom of your heart that your time would soon end. You bet he could feel that as well. He broke away, caressing your cheek with his thumb as he panted.

The door opened as you two expected it but that didn’t stop you from holding each other like the way you did before. People swarmed at the entrance of the closet, hoping to get a glimpse of the result the seven minutes had on you. You stared lovingly into his eyes. There was just something about them that tells you that he isn’t human.

“I’m not one for overtimes but… I was hoping you could change that for me.” He said, his eyes staring at your luscious lips that he now craves.

“… Haha… You have access to my security locks anytime.” You smirked, and hoping he paid attention to your conversation before you even met him, pulling his necktie playfully towards the exit, realizing that other people might want to play.

He was the one following you now. About halfway, you let the necktie slip softly away from your hands, letting it drop flatly on his suit. He chuckled at your somewhat charming behavior.

“I’m sorry but I’m gonna hold that drink, Meirin.” Ronald said as he passed by the redhead maid, running after you.

(OK, I was blushing when I made this. Why? Ronald looks VERY VEEEEERRRYY similar to my America/Alfred Jones from Hetalia. I've seen multiple pictures of Ronald being compared to America :D I love Ronald now XD lol)