Ch. 30

I Also Go to Dungeons (2)

Yu IlHan, who had experience in making Traps of Destruction, but had none in entering dungeons, could not hide his surprise after seeing that the scene in front of him had changed as soon as the tip of his fingers had touched the vortex.

“Just what is the principle?”

[You just made them until now.]

“Don’t you know that Daedalus, who created the Crete labyrinth, got trapped inside it?”

[You sure are good with your words.]

Was this space really created from the Trap of Destruction? To think that such a small lump of metal twisted such a large amount of space, separated it and maintained it!

Although he had seen the scene where the Trap of Destruction was being activated, it was a different feeling to see and feel the scenery inside after coming in the dungeon himself. Moreover, even the feeling of the air was different to the outside!

The unknown that he loved the most, the unknown which burned his passion for adventure! He fell into a deeply moved state and looked around him.

While looking around, he found a huge grey colored lump of metal rolling around the corridor. For some reason, the excitement which boiled until now, cooled down instantly.

“Normally, novel MCs will shout ‘This is the metal I was looking for!’ like a fool and run to it then get messed up, but I already know the fact that it’s a monster.”

[You sound quite disappointed.]

“Yeah, I feel like when I was spoiled by mom on The Sixth Sense.”

His unknown emptiness couldn’t be described by anything. He didn’t know whether to be angry or be sad!

While grumbling, Yu IlHan took out a weapon from the cross bag. There was a more suitable weapon to confront hard lumps of metal, rather than a spear which used slashing and thrusting as its main attack.

That was a weapon which had a huge axe blade on the head, and a heavy hammer on the other end. An ivory colored weapon made entirely out of the Shadow Leopard’s bones, starting from the handle to the axe blade!

[Heavy Battle Crusher]

[Rank – Rare]

[Attack Power –

Hammer : 1,250

Axe : 1,270]

[Option – weight increases by 50% upon hitting]

[Durability – 1,350/1,350]

It was a masterpiece which had an alpha option even without going through mana crafting. The options attahed was a weight increase option which maximized effects in an environment where hammers or axes would be used!

Althoug the rank was rare, in fact, it was rare to go above rare in this world. Yu IlHan’s ability, pulling out one rare or above after another was the abnormal one.

“However, I will be able to make better metallic weapons when I clear this dungeon and come out so I will have to throw this away.”

Moreover, Yu IlHan had no ability to become friendly with others, so he couldn’t ‘pass them on’ to lower levelled people like in other RPG games. Such a good weapon will be thrown away!

When one felt empty, everything else felt empty. With an empty feeling, Yu IlHan dashed with the axe held high, and shouted while striking down his axe on the lump of metal, feeling empty.