Ch. 27

Call Me Ishmael (3)

Partying was truly simple. It was done with Kang MiRae grabbing the offered hand.

[A party has been made.]

[Party members : 2]

At that moment, truly wondrously, he felt that Kang MiRae was much closer to him than before. It wasn’t just a psychological element. It felt as if his five senses had extended and embraced Kang MiRae inside it. Yes, if two existences were put inside one community, this kind of thing was possible.

“What? You’re like a person who’s partying for the first time……”

“I twitched only because it had been a while.”

Yu IlHan, who calmly replied to Kang MiRae’s a little too accurate question, thought that he should be more careful in the future and brought out his steel spear and held it. Now that he thought about it, this was the first time he picked up the spear since the battle began.

“Fuu……”

Yu IlHan’s gaze on the black leopard which was pouring blood from all over its body, was very cold.

Just how much did he suffer while fighting against that even though he had prepared meticulously!? He didn’t have any thoughts in keeping it alive even if it begged on its knees.

Although it would meet death in a few minutes even without him doing anything, he didn’t know what it would do in those few minutes. He first took a short, deep breath, then threw the spear with all his remaining strength.

[You have earend 2.938,097 experience.]

[You have become level 36. Strength, Agility, Health, Magic increases by 10.]

[You have earned the record of Lv102 Shadow Leopard.]

After a few lines appeared on his retina, a deep shock assaulted him. The pressure from the change in his physical body by levelling up by 8 levels from level 28 to 36, was very big.

Yu IlHan clenched his teeth while enduring the pain from the squirming of his muscles and bones from the self-evolution. Kang MiRae also seemed to undergo the same thing as she wordlessly shivered inside the car.

“And here, I thought I monopolized it too this time, phew.”

Yu IlHan thought that something had gone wrong as he had received an overwhelming experience compared to the Giant Leopard, but it seemed Kang MiRae had received the experience normally. Erta noticed his question and nonchalantly replied.

[There’s a huge difference between 3rd class and 2nd class. Of course, 1st class and 2nd class are the same.]

“‘That so.”

The pain disappeared suddenly like it came. Yu IlHan lightly stretched his body on the spot to adapt to his new physical body, then looked at the black leopard which was slumped down on the ground without life.

More specifically, he looked at its hide.

“That’s no good either.”

[I wondered why you didn’t say that earlier.]

It was a 3rd class monster. No matter how it specialized in concealment and had less durability than other 3rd class monster’s hides, it was still leather from a 3rd class monster! If he could make an armor from that, it would surpass the leather armor he was wearing now by a large margin.

Of course, as it was a 3rd class monster, he had to use all means possible in order to kill it. The result was that tattered hide right there.

“Sorry I wasn’t strong enough…..!”