taehyung sighed. "can you at least spare my wallet and eat some cat food?"

the cat hissed.

"or not," taehyung's eyes widened, afraid of the cat scratching him even though he wasn't the one that was bigger, much faster and not injured.

taehyung stood up and walked towards the cat, he quickly snatched the container of cheeseballs away and held it out of the cat's reach. "save some for tomorrow if you're not going to eat any cat food." then he put the container of cheeseballs away in his pantry. he picked up the cat who only looked at him with a glare.

cats can glare? taehyung questioned to himself.

"don't look at me like that." taehyung said. "at least i'm not forcing you to eat cat food."

the cat's glare dropped. he meowed as if in agreement before snuggling in taehyung's arms.

taehyung walked to his room with the cat, setting him down on the pile of newspapers he had made as a bed the night before. "goodnight."

the cat whined.

"what? you think i'm going to let you sleep in my bed again? that was only yesterday." taehyung turned and climbed into his bed as the cat whined again.

"what?" taehyung asked again as he turned to face the cat.

the room was dark, but taehyung was still to make out the cat's striking blue eyes. the cat looked at him with the softest expression.

taehyung sighed defeated before climbing out of bed. he picked up the cat and took him to his bed, laying him down beside him and pulling the blanket slightly over him as he had down the night before.

"i can't believe i didn't argue with you this time."

the cat meowed.

"is this going to be an every night thing?" taehyung asked as he faced the cat.

the cat meowed again.

"are you going to keep your promise of not scratching me?"

with his healthy paw, the cat lightly touched taehyung's cheeks, feeling the scratches underneath his paw.

taehyung sucked in a sharp breath and closed his eyes. he was waiting for the cat to scratch him again. it had only been a few days, but taehyung's scratches were starting to heal. they didn't look as bad.

taehyung wasn't going to lie though. the cat's white fur was very soft. he felt it every time he picked up the cat, but the cat had his paw on his face now, so he wasn't sure if he should think about how soft the cat's fur was or worry about being scratched again.

the cat meowed, pulling taehyung out of his thoughts. he opened his eyes upon not feeling the cat do any harm to his face. it was only his little paw resting against taehyung's cheek.

"is that a yes?"

the cat moved closer to taehyung, careful not to hurt his injured leg and licked his cheek.

"i'll take that as a yes." taehyung said as he stared at the cat's eyes from up close now. taehyung recalled the few times that his face was close to yoongi's and noticed a change in the cat's eyes. "how come your eyes are blue now, but brown when you're human?"

the cat meowed.

"i guess i have to wait until you're human again to ask you." taehyung said as he began to turn to the other side, the cat's paw dropping from his cheek, but stopped once he heard the cat cry out in pain. he quickly turned and realized he had laid on the cat's other paw- the injured paw.

"i'm sorry!" taehyung quickly said as he sat up and inspected the cat's paw to make sure it was okay. "did it hurt a lot when i laid on it?"

the cat meowed.

"i'm sorry," taehyung repeated as he gently pulled the cat into his arms and cuddled it.

taehyung already felt guilty for what he had done to the cat. he was the reason the cat was injured. he didn't want the cat to be in more pain because of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is cat yoongi

we're going to pretend like they are the same cat