Rejected by 'HIM'

Start from the beginning

After that incident Jason told my brother Dylan what happened but he made it seem like I made the rogue kill our parents,
Dylan and Jason started to call me foul names like Cow, slut,and bitch and also started to abuse me .

The pack soon started to follow after.

The worst thing of all is that my parents mind-linked me and Dylan just before they died and ya wanna know what they said
they said,

'Dylan take care of Lexi keep her safe, I love you and Lexi I'm sorry we had to leave like this baby but stay strong baby girl we have all our faith in you , I love you
We love you both and stay strong my baby's goodbye'

* end of flashback *

Dylan never fulfilled his promise and instead done the opposite of what our parents wished for him to do.

I will never forgive him for what he has done, and that is a promise that I plan to keep!

* morning , day of rejection*

I woke up to my brother screaming

"GET UP YOU SMELLY COW, BEFORE I COME UP THERE AND TEAR YOU BY THE HEAD BY MYSELF "

Knowing he would actually do it I got up in lightning speed and had a shower.

Today's my 16th birthday and I'm going to shift today!!!

To bad nobody cares instead the beatings are going to be worse so I plan to not tell them its my birthfay .

I got changed into a black sweatpants and a white hoodie

(I'm not dressing into anything special because they'll just beat me more)

I ran downstairs , made breakfast for the pack and ran to school

I didn't eat anything because apparently I need a diet because I'm so fat, I'm actually anorexic ( no offence for those who are)

I'm always getting starved by the pack.

When I reach school I try to hide as best as I can but as I walk through the hallways people can tell its me over my scent so instead of greeting me they just call me names and kick,punch,slap anything really to just hurt me.

I guess they don't realise I'm already broken inside and out.

While I was walking I got a strong whiff of the most mouthwatering scent ever.

As I was walking towards the scent I suddenly get pulled into a supply closet , and that's not even the surprising thing the supprising thing was the shocks going up my arm.

'MATE' , Screamed a voice in my head, wait is that my wolf.

'What's your name' I asked her.

'Kellie' she answered.

'That's a beautiful name Kellie my names Lexi " I said back, totally forgetting my 'mate'.

As I looked up I'm met with the most beautiful chocolate brown

Eyes ever.

As I realise who's my mate I almost die right there and then.

My mate is

Alpha Jason

My no.1 bully/tormenter

The person who ruined my life

The person who turned my brother , my own flesh and blood against me.

" For Goddess's sake why did you have to be my mate I mean seriously look at the state of you, your a slut and a major bitch

I mean COME ON your such a pathetic cow, I'm amazed you didn't kill yourself yet because your so pathetic, I guess there's only one solution for having pathetic bitch of a mate.",he whisper yelled to me.

By now I'm just plain broken and emotionless.

" I Alpha Jason of the river stone pack reject you Lexi River as my mate"he said triumphantly.

What I said next must have surprised him since I didn't speak for a few years now.

" I Lexi River accept your regection Alpha Jason of the River Stone pack.", and with that I ran, I ran home ,since its not even halfway through the school day, my brother isn't home thank goddess.

I packed the little things I had which were pictures of me when I was younger with my parents and also packed the few pairs of clothes I had.

As I packed everything up I started writing a note maybe whoever cares might read it, oh what am I saying nobody cares, I'm pathetic.

* NOTE *

Dear ,

Whoever gives a shit,
I'm Sorry I was so pathetic and didn't deserve to live,but no need to worry I'm gone and left you to your oh so wonderful lives. I'm gone probably dead by now since I'm so useless you wouldn't let me train with you.

P.S I will never forgive any of you, I will get my revenge and that is a promise that I can keep.

Lots of hate, from Lexi River.

* END OF NOTE *

And I ran , not even knowing want the future held for me.

Heyooo people's

I hope you enjoyed

Lots of love,

Irishgirl xoxoxox