Ice Queen Part 1

Reckless-What up y'all let's start the chapter and at the end of the story, I want you guys to vote on something regarding the story.

Third Pov

It was a peaceful morning in Vale the sky was blue and calm. As the camera pans over to Beacon Academy and to a certain dorm room. A loud ringing sound comes from a silver-haired male's scroll. He shifted his right arm to silence his alarm. (Y/n) slowly sat up and yawned.

(Y/n)-Alright time to get up. I wonder has Reckless woken up yet? I should probably wake him up just in case.

As (Y/n) said that the camera switched from him to Reckless's room as said male is face planted into his pillow snoring and sleeping peacefully. The door slams open as (Y/n) walks in. Reckless jolts up from his sleep in alarm.

Reckless-What the heck man!!! That was not necessary at all!

(Y/n) just shrugged his shoulders

(Y/n)-How else was I supposed to wake you up?

Reckless-Hmmmmmm I don't know. MAYBE KNOCK ON THE DOOR!

(Y/n)-Stop complaining and get ready for class

Reckless rolled his eyes and motion (Y/n) to leave the room so he can change. (Y/n) obliged and went to get ready for class.

Time skip brought to you by chibi (Y/n) being strangled by chibi Reckless for interrupting his sleep.

The camera pans over to a classroom as Team PLOT could be seen sitting in the front row next to Team RWBY listening to the professor. Though Reckless seems to face down asleep on the desk.

Port-Monsters! Demons... Prowlers of the night! Yes, the creatures of Grimm have many names, but I merely refer to them as prey! Ha-ha!

The members of RWBY, are listening to the speech in varying stages of interest; Blake and Yang are sitting up and paying attention, Weiss is taking notes, and Ruby has her head propped in her hand as she takes a quick nap until both she and Reckless are woken back up by Port's bad joke, which receives a cricket-filled silence as a result.

Port-Uhhhh... And you shall too, upon graduating from this prestigious academy! Now, as I was saying: Vale, as well as the other three kingdoms, are safe havens in an otherwise treacherous world! Our planet is absolutely teeming with creatures that would love nothing more than to tear you to pieces! And that's where we come in. Huntsmen! Huntresses...

Port gave Yang a wink and she just looked back at him in disgust.

Port-Individuals who have sworn to protect those who cannot protect themselves! From what, you ask? Why, the very world!

Student-Ayyyy-yep!

(Y/n) just stared at the student as Reckless just snickered at the student

Port-That is what you are training to become. But first: A story. A tale of a young, handsome man... Me! When I was a boy...

His words fade into the background when Weiss notices Ruby is very focused on penciling the paper in front of her. Port's speech still rambled on about his speech as Ruby chuckles at her creation and shows it to her teammates and Team Plot who sat next to them a ball-with-limbs-and-a-head drawing of the teacher with stink lines coming from him and "Professor Poop" written underneath. Ruby blows a quick raspberry. Blake and Yang laugh, but Weiss looks annoyed.

Port-Ah-heh-hem!

Port waited until everyone to quiet down and pay attention

Port-In the end, the Beowolf was no match for my sheer tenacity, and I returned to my village with the beast in captivity and my head held high, celebrated as a hero!

The teacher takes a bow as Weiss slowly gets more and more frustrated with Ruby's antics.

Port-The moral of this story? A true Huntsman must be honorable!

Ruby is balancing an apple on a book with her pencil held only by her finger while making a silly face.

Port-A true Huntsman must be dependable!

Ruby has fallen asleep again in the first class of the year.

Port-A true Huntsman must be strategic, well-educated, and wise!

Ruby is not-so-subtly picking her nose, much to Weiss' building anger.

Port-So, who among you believes themselves to be the embodiment of these traits?

Weiss-I do, sir!

(Y/n) also raised his hand as Weiss looked at him in disgust

Weiss-You! You're even worse than her.

Weiss said as she points to Ruby. As Ruby just looked confused. Reckless stood up and was about to reply in defense for (Y/n) when (Y/n) put his hand his shoulder and shook his head. Reckless understood what he meant and sat back down. As (Y/n) just ignored Weiss as he kept his hands up.

Weiss-Hey don't ignore me you dolt!

Port-Hey stop yelling here and let's get started. Weiss step forward, and face your opponent!

Reckless-Alright that's the chapter people I hoped you enjoyed and if you didn't tell me what I can improve. Anyway as I said at the start of the story I need you guys to vote on something and that something is should you guys forgive your family you have three choices

1.Forgive the entire family

2.Don't forgive them

3.Don't forgive them but Weiss

Your choice people. Anyway I'll see y'all next chapter I hope you all stay safe and have a wonderful rest of the day!

再见,美好的一天