The Begining

(Y/n) Pov 7 Years Old
I was just sitting in the sunshine smiling about what happened today "Yes today was the best birthday ever" I got up and started to head home. "Heyyyy I'm homeee!" "Shut up you worthless piece of shit!!!" my father yelled at me "I don't understand dad what happened" "You are a disgrace to the Schnee family" I just stood there shocked and confused I mean everyone has been kinda distant lately ever since I discovered my semblance a couple of days ago which was psychic powers and not the hereditary semblance of glyphs " Yeah you're just worthless" said my big sister Winter "Wha-" "I said shut up trash" Jacques yelled "What a waste of space" said Whitley "You should just die" said Weiss "Why did I give birth to a disgrace like you I wish you never existed" my mom told me and that is when the first piece of my heart broke.

9 years later
It has been nine years since that day, 8 years since I last smiled, 6 years since I last cried, 5 years since I felt emotions , and yesterday when I got accepted into beacon. I'm currently looking out of the bullhead waiting for it to land, so I could be picked up by another bullhead that would take me to beacon. Once the bullhead landed I sat there for another 12 minutes for my sister to get off before I left. I wasn't really excited about going to beacon I mean I can't really feel anymore but at least I escaped that hell hole of a home. As I got onto the bullhead for beacon a black haired girl with red tips bumped into me "I'm so sorry it was my fault" she said apologetically I just shrugged and started to walk again as I was walking she ran up beside me and said "I'm Ruby Rose nice to meet you what's your name" I just sighed and in a monotone voice said "(Y/n), (Y/n) Schnee)."

A/n hey I hope you guys enjoyed the story if not give me some feedback I'm all ears. Anyways there is no upload schedule for this story except maybe once a month or twice if I'm not lazy. Well until next time have a nice day!