First kiss Part. 2 💋

Oh my GODDDD. I really need to set up an uploading schedule because I've not gotten ANYTHING DONE.

Here. 

I'll try to update a couple times today.

Please don't give up on me yet, readers. 🥺🙏

~~~

Lucio: 

"Y/N! Y/N? Are you listening to me?" Lucio says. He's been ranting about how much he 'deserves' lobster for dinner tonight. I've been trying to tell him, "Hi, I'm Y/N. I'm not made of money!" But he's simply not listening. So I'm ignoring him.

"Y/N~" I hear him say, sneaking up behind me. He wraps his arms around my waist. Is he trying to get a reaction out of me? Ha! Challenge accepted. 

"Talk to me~!" He lightly starts kissing my shoulder and, despite my best efforts, I blush. He must notice my reaction because he starts peppering kisses all along my neck. I quickly escape from his hold and try to walk into my room. Unfortunately—curse his long legs!—he beats me to my door and stands in front of me. I try to push him, but he barley even blinks. Fine, if he wants to do it the hard way, I can do the hard way (😤). I try to pry his arms off of the door frame, but he doesn't move. I huff in annoyance and try to kick his legs out  from under him. But he still stands there with a stupid smirk on his face. 

"Move." I say, using my 'I'm not dealing with your crap' voice. He only smiles wider.

"Oho~! So you CAN talk?" I blink in surprise and scowl. "Now that I know I have your attention, may I just say that—MMPH!" He's cut off by my lips. Wait...

MY LIPS?! I just kissed him?! I pull away, face flushed. I walk around him to get to my room but he pins me to the door.

 "You think you can simply kiss me without a consequence?" He says, smirking yet again. "I think I should get a reward for you ignoring me." He slowly inches closer until our noses are touching. I start to say something but he starts kissing me. It's a rough and passionate kiss. His hands tangle in my hair and our lips are pressed together so hard I'm positive my lips will be swollen later. He pulls away.

" I think I should have another reward..." he kisses me again and my knees go weak. But he pulls away again.

 "And another..." Each kiss had the same intensity as the last. And yet... his hands slowly start to become more gentle as they slide over my body. His kisses get sweet, almost loving. As he pulls away he starts into my eyes and I can see his adoration. He snaps out of it and his blush is evident on his face even though he spouts out about how much I must have enjoyed it. 

And all I can think is; uh, can we do that again?

***

(This ones gonna be short. I wasted my writing abilities on Lucio. My bad. 😖🥺)

Muriel:

"I want cuddles." I utter those three simple words and Muriel breaks down into a blushing mess. Even though he's been living with me for months now...and we've been dating for a few weeks... he's barely touched me!! So today, as he's watching a random show on TV I tell him what I want. 

"Y/N...b-but..." Muriel takes in a deep breath and looks away. "Fine." I look at him in surprise. But that doesn't last long before I'm jumping on him, hugging him tight. His face is red but he doesn't push me away. So I melt into him. After a couple minutes I can tell he relaxes as well. We sit in silence before I feel an urge. I pull away from our embrace to look him in the eyes. I want to kiss him. He looks away, blushing but his grip on me tightens slightly. I decide to be honest. 

"Muriel... I want to kiss you." I say, blunt. His face turns tomato red and he stutters out random words. "I-If you don't want to, it's ok. I would never force you to do something you wouldn't wanna do." I say, my face getting equally as red. He huffs.

"I never said I didn't want you to kiss me..." He whispers. 

"What did you say?" I ask, honestly not hearing him. He looks embarrassed.

"I...uh, I said-IneversaidIdidn'twantyoutokissme." He says in a rush. I smile at him and rest my hands on his cheeks to make him look at me. I slowly close the distance between us so he wouldn't pull away and kiss him. Our kiss was sweet and tender....

And short. 

He pulls away seconds after it started. He hides his face in the crook of my neck and I smile at his adorableness. 

We are so doing that again.

~~~

YES. I DID IT. I FINISHED.

Hope you peoples liked it! 💕

Any requests??

No?

Ok... ;-;

Thank you for all the reads!!! We're almost at 1,000! What?! How? 

I'll tell you what. After I finish the next chapter (who knows when that's gonna happen 😓) and when we hit a thousand (I still can't believe it!) I'll do a...lemon. 😳😖

Serious question everyone;

Who would you like to have a lemon about? 

I've already done a fluff of Asra so I may not do a lemon of him. 

BUTTT if I get a lot of requests to do him... YOU'LL get to 'do' him....

Oh my god. I'm leaving-

Baiiiii

❤️❤️❤️

XoXo